Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stupid a$$ punks!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Apr 9, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

im sitting at a stop light behind a school bus on my way home today...and this kid throws a empty drink bottle and some other pebble or osmething at the hood of my truck. WTF! i couldnt tell who it was..(tinted dirty windows)...and i cant remember the number clearly enough..called transportation there gana check it out. what a punk....he prolly figures..what am i going to do..get out in the middle of traffic..(which no i wasnt) but man i was pissed!! when i find that kid hes going to wish he NEVER met me!..sorry just needed to get that out! someone flicking you of is one thing..but throwing stuff out the window..thats going to far! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif this is the first time ive ever had anything like this happen to me...but im ganan make sure it dont again!

2. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Ya one time me and my friends were driving and someone threw some crap at our car. Unfortunately for them we recognized their car and knew exactly where they lived. So yeah we handled it.

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Short version of my story-

Sunday afternoon- stopped at the end of my hill- taking a left, car behind me going right- as they pass me I hear a BANG..thinking these fawkers just hit my car with something, I'm in a bit of shock....look up at the car, rear window down..I know whose car it was- vanity plate and all...highschool senior-- the type whose parents believe they do NOTHING wrong...followed them for a bit- they made a pretty stupid choice of moves running a stop sign at a very dangerous interesection, figured I'd better not follow them for fear they'd wrap themselves around a tree, and then I'd be the blame...go to the cop shop - to file a complaint, as I have the plate, car, person driving etc... fill out the crap- get a call later- return the cops call- he tells me the sh*theads gonna write me a letter of appology.....IT WAS A FIRE CRACKER.....OH KAY!!!!! letter of appolgy- fireworks are illegal in Vt...

I fume for the night- next day- head down talk to the chief...he says the law is too vague- they would consider Matches "explosive's " because of the way the law is written, the DA would throw it out before it got to court, not worth the time to prosecute...blah blah blah...got the 4 kids in the cars names, from another kid.....would be pretty funny if they applied for a job this summer, and I did the interview..."walk with me, I wanna show you something....bring them out show them my car....watch the deer in the headlights look return to their faces"...HAHAHAHHAHA

My biggest complaint was- what if my kids were in the back seat,and they had the window down...say the firecracker came in the window and landed on my kids lap- or worse yet, hit one of them in the face as it went off...you can bet yer arse they wouldn't be physically able to write a letter of appolgy!

..FAWKIN idiots!

gees- that was suppose to be the short version...

Brandy

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Sorry didnt think I was gonna stir up this much [censored]... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Me and 13 other friends (8 girls )

[/ QUOTE ]

And I bet ya didn't get to sample any of the Beaver Oil either..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    emone of the guys in the back of the truck sticks his hand out and bitchslaps one of them going 30 MPH

[/ QUOTE ]

Cruisin' one Halloween in HS, we had a Case of eggs fixin' to put 'em to good use....we spot this...uh....Afro-american guy walkin' along close to the road because of the bushes growing over the sidewalk...So Orville leans out the passenger side and bitchslaps him on the back of the head...I'm in the backseat and watch this fawker do a full front flip (we're doin' about 25 or so)....Orville slides back into the car with his mouth open, eyes real big and holding his right arm which is BENT Back at the Elbow at a 90 degree angle...So, we go to the Emergency room and call his Dad (made up some lame story)...so while they're in there fixin' his arm, an Ambulance pulls up and they wheel in this guy with a head injury.....seems he was found unconcious by the side of the road....fractured skull and neck trauma....damn near killed this guy with a stupid HS prank...we all found an excuse to have to be somewhere else all of a sudden....we never did get caught for that, but it's a lesson I've never forgotten......we never did use that case of eggs...

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

we used to think it was cute to flip pennies out the window of our bus. we never threw them at cars... mainly at construction workers (atleast they are tough have helmets!). I did tag an old lady in the leg once, but I was aiming at the burly construction guy 5' away from her. Guess it was collateral damage. <hangs head> it was a pretty lame/mean thing to do. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

j

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well it seems to me form your story these freshman didnt do anything wrong. bitch slapping someone at 30 mph for no reason is the most ignorant thing ive ever heard of and if that happend to me i would have jumped in that truck and beatin the sh!t outa you...but thats just me. no offense..but you sound like just the type of A-hole that would do what im complainng about.. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

<font color="orange">afroman006 </font> is from Texas. Can't expect too much out of them. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lets see just read ur profile...ur "rich" and dont have a job..uhhh huh..for being rich you dont have the nicest looking truck. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif....jk

11. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but thats just me. no offense..but you sound like just the type of A-hole that would do what im complainng about..

[/ QUOTE ]

boy did you nail that on the head!!

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

This one ought to get good........ Y'all need a ref? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Holy crap Dude!! I'd have put a frickin log through your windshield on the next pass!! A bolt and gravel is peanuts!!

That ain't too cool, hombre.

14. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

i'm wondering how you fall out the back of a truck when you slam on the brakes?????

clue me in, couse i don't want to fly threw the back window when i slam on my brakes.

15. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    we yell at em and say "Whats up" just messin around as we drive by.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure...... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    we see them again and the guy drivin jokingly swerves at them just messin around

[/ QUOTE ]

Swerving at pedestrians? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    They tried to split up but 6 of up + 3 of them= very poor decision on their parts. They didnt get very far. We dragged them all back to the yard by the truck and comenced to interogate them. Needless to say they were scared $hitless. After a little physical punishment and embarisment (in front of their freshman girl classmates

[/ QUOTE ]

And you and your pals are real tough guys to boot. 6 on 3? Good thing for you it wasn't me and 2 of my buddies....... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Now, its great to see them scramble when they see us coming in the hall. Guess they learned their lesson huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, one of these days I'm sure you'll learn YOUR lesson. BE FOREWARNED- chances are that one day you'll be alone and you'll run into one of those lads when you're by yourself and he's with a couple of buddies. I hope you'll post up about that experience!!!!

16. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Afroman, You should use paragraphs to break your story up and make it more "user friendly."

I was young once too and did some stupid things. We all have.

You should use some discretion when you "brag" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif about doing something stupid and potentially dangerous. Most of us here are not impressed with acts of stupidity performed while driving on the same public streets that our loved ones drive on.

Bitch-slapping someone and "physical punishment" is ASSAULT! You would feel alot diffrent if you were the person walking down the street and a truck with 14 people swerved at you.

Use your head when you and your buddies are out having fun. Be warned and be prepared for the wrong person you screw with. The next person might do something alot worse that throwing a bolt at you. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Funny you should mention that.
    Long story (sorry)
    I work at a fairly big hospital in Western Mass.
    We take a shuttle from the "employee parking lot" to the Hospital in the morning and then back after work.
    Yesterday, a group of Hispanic (I hate to stereotype, but the norm in the area......) kids (~12-14), take chunks of ICE and throw them at the bus (which states in big letters that it is owned and operated by the HOSPITAL), Two broken windows, and 1 REALLY FREAKED OUT AND FRIGHTENED passenger later......The bus driver stops, tells everyone NOT TO MOVE (as several people were headed for the door...you decide what they wanted to do), points at the kids (who are cheering and jumping up and down in Fawking Delight) and then takes off.

I was completely dumbfounded.....the bus driver says it happens all the time in the area. The local schools replace ~20 windows a week on the busses, I was like WTF....
    I would never consider doing that as a kid, and if I did I would have my father's size 13 up my arse.....
    I was not a perfect angel as a kid (I don't think anybody was), but vandalizing, destruction of property, or bodily harm was not on the "fun" list.....we got into trouble lots of other ways without hurting anyone.

Again white, black, yellow, red, or brown, it really doesn't matter because we can all get down, but it's tough when large groups (especially in the area) live up to their stereotypes.......and speaking of that (stereo), the cops busted a group of stereo theives (mine was stolen from the employee parking lot a few months back...previous post), and are believed to be behind over $30,000 in theft from inside of vehicles. It surprised me to find out they were all under the age of 14 (except for one 18 year old) and all black/hispanic. They would cut school and go "shopping" (as they called it). Where the **** were/are their parents. I got in trouble from my folks for being Tardy to school, nevermind skipping it...

The sad part is, none of my stuff was found, so they can't prove they did it.

Fawking Kids have no respect today (sorry for those that are chronologically challenged on this site....I know all of you aren't bad, but the % seems to be going WAY up).

Sorry, had to vent....... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

18. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i know what you mean and im 16!..i dont like getting up near school buses anyway..speacially with a truck..whos to stop some kid form throwing something in the back of it or something. and also...it seems kids that drive vehicles that "bring attention"...seem to get looked at more and "aimed for"..they see a kid there age driving a big truck and they think "that kid thinks hes cool blabla"..i mean my truck isnt really what you would call pretty or huge...but you dont see to many kids my age driving big trucks.

19. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    I never got any negative attention from other students towards my big truck in high school... most everybody liked it, and it was really easy to work your way through the after-school traffic jam when everybody else was driving grand-ams and sunflamers....

20. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We were in a 14th guys 2002 Chevy truck that he had got for his 17th birthday

[/ QUOTE ]
    Anyone who is given a 30K truck for their 17th birthday deserves to have rocks thrown at it... and their parents cars too. Im 26, so it wasn't that long ago that I was that age... but ****, don't kids work anymore and buy their own stuff?
    If my kids want a car when they get they get old enough to drive (about 14yrs!) they better get a job and start saving their money, because when kids have to pay for their own vehicle, especially their first, they respect them a little more.