Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Ass Family Members

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well all have them. From Cousin Bob who got caught with Farmer Brown's prized goat to the cop magnet sister who can't explain that gram of meth in her purse. From the siblings who guilt you into feeling bad because you are successful with your two cars, 2.5 children, the PWC in the garage and the house in the burbs while they are cribbing in the ghetto, having to sleep low on the floor at night.

Some days I wonder just WTF is wrong. Luckily for me, there is no blood relation going on here, but because of marriage, I used to claim some lost souls of society.

I can understand having an outstanding warrant on a bad check from several years ago. I can even hang with having the chat, hoping that my status and my present company will have some small influence on future life decisions.

My panties tend to get wadded up when I'm standing in the parking lot of the corner quickie stop with 5 of my closest coworkers and we're not get answers on why the vehicle and said occupants smell like they just left a Cheech and Chong reunion party.

Those same panties really start to bind when a few days later I'm told of a law enforcement contact at the residence that results in felony warrants being issue and arrests made.

Finally, a couple days ago, those panties were so tight that all blood was cutoff to my head once I found the report. In my new position, I'm more than happy to track down information for victims when they call requesting an update. I'm not so happy that once I've found that report and have read it. Even though if the case belonged to my agency, I would have to take myself out of play on it; I might not be able to refrain from issuing a beatdown due to the idiocy involved.

I guess those years I spent in the Army prepared me for this crap. I'm easily able to detach myself from people. Maybe someday, we can once again gather around the living room at Christmas time without having to carry a stack of warrants with me.

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

2. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

We all got them! You try to help, but just get a knife in the back.

3. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

i love it
    "Maybe someday, we can once again gather around the living room at Christmas time without having to carry a stack of warrants with me"

bubba, we've all got the registered family morons/idiots/etc. but im sure being a LEO has the tendency to make such persons' ignorance/stupidity much more blatantly obvious

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Speaking of goats... I saw a whole herd of them hanging out with a cow when I was out feeding horses today... I thought about getting a few of the babies for you Bubba, but I thought twice... It might be quite immoral to get it on with a kid... A goat kid...

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You've been here for years, I'm a sheep person darn it:D

6. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

Somewhere, That must be by P.A.!:haha:

7. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

DUDE!!!!

Fumes = goats

Bubba = sheep

It should be stickied somewhere:rolleyes::doah:

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

SORRY! gOSh jump all over me why don't ya.... :doah:

Bubba, are you sure you don't want to expirement? I'll sneak into the field and pick one up for ya

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Don' you have enough problems with those cows?

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

BRB, now you know why I am known as the grinch. I hate having to deal with them....

11. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

I just heard of a great example of family stupidity and karma.

About 7-8 years ago my maternal Grandfather passed away. He was a dairy farmer in the thumb of Michigan all of his life and had a pretty decent sized farm. The will ended up in dispute because my one uncle who never left the area and stayed around the farm (mom had 3 brothers and one sister...5 kids...oh yeah, and is an opportunistic SOB...took grandma "under his protection" and had things changed around. Pretty much alienated everyone else and screwed everyone out of what might have been meant to be theirs.

Now fast forward to the present day...and that uncle and aunt are being sued by the aunt's sister over their parent's will and how it apparently got divided unevenly...

...paybacks are a bitch...

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ya know, to help a friend find true love... I would take my chances with a cow...

13. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I'm sure with your experience you understand everyone can't be saved. Sometimes no matter what you do people will self destruct, including family. I learned to ignore a few of my own relations over the years. Sometimes I feel guilty about it but not often. I get over it quick when I see how much they've remained the same.

Just remember the holidays are usually once or twice a year. If you can refrain from murder for one or two hours. :D

14. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i have no qualms with disowning a family member because they are garbage humans
    hell we dont talk to anyone on my dads side of the family

15. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I have a certain relative I hav'nt spoken to in 14 years, and have no intention of starting now.