Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stupid campus police!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jmeti000, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmeti000

jmeti000 Registered Member

so obviously im a student and i kinda have a habit of parking in the faculty parking area and managed to rack up a number of tickets. so today i went to my truckto leave and found a boot put on it. i went to the office to have it taken off and they wanted $75 but wouldnt take my visa, all they would take was mastercard or discover. so one my way across the street i stopped by the truck again to throw my backpac in it and take a look at this damn boot. well, as it turns out, my wheels and tires are big enough that the boot wouldnt fit properly. they ended up putting the bottom part on right, but just secured it to the top with some thick rope:doah: . so i did what any edumacated student would do.....i cut the rope, jacked up my truck and slid the boot out from underneath:haha: . then i decided screw em!! im taking it with me!! so now im waiting to see if i can pull one over on em and sell the damn thing on ebay...afterall, how can i go anywhere unless i actually had police remove the boot...right??

just thought this might make someone smile...

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

so now, not only do you not pay your parking tickets, but your a thief too....

congrats, i can see school is teaching you much... :confused: :rolleyes:

3. George_Pimpdaddy

George_Pimpdaddy 1/2 ton status

lol thats awesome man i woulda done the exact same congrats

4. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Haha i did the same thing in high school. It was too small to fit on my tires. Ha so i kicked it right off. I wasnt just going to leave it there cuz i know someone probably would had picked it up, and i would of end up getting charged with it. I was called in the office the next day and gave it back. After a month I finally went in with socks full of change to pay the fine.

5. ct85k10

ct85k10 1/2 ton status

campus rentacops suck every where. i got a warning for speeding and he did not have his radar on he heard me chirp the tires so he asumed i was speeding which i was but i was only going 25 and he sayed i was going 35 in a 20

and a airsoft gun is a fire arm my former roommate found that out the hard way

6. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

They are very $$$ so dont sell it because they know where they left it. You will hear from them again. Nice job putten it to them. A friend of mine was driving his dads work truck and got one of the boots and he pulled out the torch and cut the thing off. Shortly after that he got the bill for a new one. It was funny at the time but it sure sucked to buy a new one and pay the tickets that he should have paid in the beginning. Good luck

7. camok5

camok5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I hate that I am getting older but did you ever consider that you were in the wrong. Maybe you shouldnt have been parking there and maybe the campus police were just doing there job. Have you ever heard of something called respect before. Glad to see are education system goes to teaching retards like you. I think someone needs to put a "BOOT" in your a*s. Sorry if I am coming off angry but I did alot of stupid stuff when I was younger also and regreat it now.

8. jmeti000

you think they would be pissed if it happened to accidentally end up on one of their cars...hahaha, i have so many great ideas i wanna do!! i will probably just end up throwing it on the floor of the office or somethin..but will let u know how it pans out...till then..

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i say keep it. forever. but i also say dont park where you are not supposed to.
    grant

10. Kyle Strong

Kyle Strong 1/2 ton status

I always wondered about that, and I'm glad to hear it can be done. I'll do the same thing if it ever happens:D

11. jmeti000

alright cam...first off, i know i shouldnt have been parking their..but i did!! and second, seeing as how i pay little over 3000 per semester of school without mommy or daddies help, i will put my education to use any way i see fit...so if i feel like playing a joke or outsmarting some officer who probably has little more than a high school education, and its not hurting anyone, what the hell do you care?? in the end, i will either pay my fines like everyone else and get my degree, or they will withhold it from me until i do.

12. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Put It On Camo's Car

J/k

13. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

He didn't steal it, they left it with him! I wouldn't call that theft. BTW, I'll give you $35 plus shipping to 73003. :p:

14. jmeti000

i agree...they left it with me;)..(but lets change him to her!!) so if and/or when i see them again, not only can they have a fit because i took the thing off, but they can crap their pants too at the fact that it was a twenty something woman who decided to be a smartass.. :)

15. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

wow, what a stupid thread.. i'm amazed so many of you are encouraging this person....

lets get this right.. YOU BROKE THE LAW! pay your tickets... better yet, try parking in legal spots.

wouldn't be laughing if there was a bench warrant out on ya.. i hope they give you serious grief over this.. maybe you'll learn a lesson... but i doubt it...

amazing how you somehow feel they are in the wrong and your some sort of genius.. when in reality, they're doing their job and your stupid..

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I see a cell, a roomie named Bubba, and silent farts you your future..............

17. wildmouse216

wildmouse216 1/2 ton status

Keep it and park in the same spot every day and put it back on the tire and they will think someone already booted it and you will never get a ticket again. You gotta stick it to the man when you can because he will always be looking for a chance to stick it to you. Besides campus police are just college dropouts anyway and not real law.

18. jmeti000

some people just dont know how to joke....i never once said i was in the right, but if they were so good at their job they WOULDNT HAVE USED ROPE to hold it to my tire. the boot is spending a nice cozy night it my truck cause there is no parking at 1 in the afternoon, and i cant carry that huge hunk of steel across campus. but rest assured, it will be back safe and sound in the arms of the officer whom held it close today before my first morning class. so why dont those who have no sense of humor let those who do have our few jokes and tiny moments of laughter.

19. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Hey noob STFU, There are a lot of us with a sense of humor but its Farkwads like you that give people like us a bad name. Park where u should end of story. Man up and pay your fines so you can cruize the mall with out being harassed by the popo. :rolleyes:

Have a Fine Navy Day

Ira

20. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

LMFAROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I just tired, or did I grow up under a rock? What is a boot? I'm having a hard time picturing what yall are talking about.
    thanks,
    James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.