Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stupid cats

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Why is it when a cat wants some attention, they always through their a$$ in your face? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Slut-kittys !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It has to do with nature. Something about the sent and that's how cats tell eachother apart aswell as moods. Both dogs and cats are some ass-snifing mofo's.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

only if my girlfriend could take a hint and act like that! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifj/k

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. RedBrute

RedBrute 1/2 ton status

Normally I'm a quiet guy, not much gets me going... but cats is one of them. Therefore... a true story concerning the CAT my wife got when we got married. This CAT had to go everywhere we went for the first year we had it according to wife. This one occasionwe were on the way to the inlaws, CAT was feeling axoius about the trip or maybe just trying to kill us, anyway it kept moving about the inside of the car, on the dash, in my lap, on my neck, in my face etc. Every stoplight wife would attempt to hold the CAT on her lap which only made CAT crazier. CAT finally ended up on the rear shelf under the rear window of our 1 year old Cutlas Supreme Brougham meowing plaintively. Things were fine for about 1 minute, then a unbelievable stench filled the car. Yes.. CAT had left a steaming pile on the shelf, and was sitting next to it GRINNING AT ME!!. I hit the brakes, grabbed CAT and keys and proceeded to stuff him in the trunk. Rest of the trip was made in stony silence with windows open. That was year 1 with CAT, and the miserable THING lived with us for another 16 years

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    , then a unbelievable stench filled the car. Yes.. CAT had left a steaming pile on the shelf, and was sitting next to it GRINNING AT ME!!.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm sorry, but /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

This summer my friend came out to my house and left the window down on his truck. He had a loaf of bread sitting on the seat and while he was in my house one of the cats got into the bread and pissed on his seat. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It took him a couple weeks to get the smell out.

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Cats and birds are useless animals that prey on us poor human beings for a life of ease.... Dogs on the other hand look to be worth something when they are with you. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

I like the hairless kittys!!!

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif or atleast mohawked /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

12. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

That works /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

15. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

That cat looks PISSED /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifOFF!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. RedBrute

RedBrute 1/2 ton status

Hairless, yea, thats a mental image that can go two ways. Also, same CAT, I drew big Groucho Marx eyebrows on the critter with a laundry marker... CAT actually looked cool till it wore off. WIFE was not amused, I always liked the look /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

dude, it has kitty boobies /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif and it definetly needs a kitty bra, or a .errrrrr....something /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ****, thats just wrong and im LEAVING NOW /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

18. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> How about a kitty bikini?

[​IMG] </font color>

19. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

that is just wrong! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

kelly

20. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

How about choppin some nipple rings.....?