Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STUPID CHRAP FROM SUPERLIFT!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CHEVY 4WD, Jun 26, 2003.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Ok I have to move my truck in 2days and I still havent even put my rear end back in I was sposta get all my parts in today. I had orders from TYRES and AZ-KICKEN OFFROAD All my parts fro AZ-KICKEN Came in right on time and were great and excally what I wanted(even higher quality then I expected) I couldent of asked for anything better. BUT my order from TYRES was messdup to begin with, BUT it did come BUT the inverted flair nut(rear stainless steel hose) was not the same as stock NOTHING in my town fits it, I went EVERYWHERE I couldent even find anything to thread into it, a 7/16 FINE THREAD is really close but still not right I dont know if this thing is metric or what the part # 3093-10 its a superlift line sposibly for a 10in lifted chevrolet and its say it fits 71-92(going on a 84) Does anyone have any idea other then go with skyjacker lines like I said I have to drive this truck about 5 miles on saterday so I dont have time to order anything /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

well i figured it all out

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Thats it...you figured it out but your not sharing...LOL
    /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

hehe chrappy threads but every auto supply store in town told me it was the wrong thead I got mad and used a little tq and its fine just a little tight well... at least I hope /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif