Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Criminal-pt 1

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SkulzNBonz, Sep 6, 2004.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Hard to believe how stupid a criminal can be. Me and the family (wife + kids) take off Saturday afteroon to go to my wife's girlfriend's house for a BBQ and some beer drinking. Left my place around 3:30 or so. Anyone that know's me realizes I'll be spending the night away fom home, 'cause once the beer drinkin' starts, it stops when my head hits the pillow, and I ain't in no conditon to drive. Anyway, we get back to the house about 11:00 AM Sunday morning. The phone rings, but we only notice because the answering machine picks up, so we start looking for the phone (cordless). My wife remembers we left it under the carport the afternoon before we left, so she goes out to get it. She hollars from the carport that our outside stereo (cheap little boombox) and cordless phone are missing. I kinda laugh, since I bought that stereo about 8 years ago for $40, and what good is a cordless phone w/o a base? I go outside to investigate, and sure enough, somebody had walked off with the stereo and phone. The stereo sat on top of a dorm sized fridge that is used for drinks (beer) outside so I don't have to go back and forth into the house when I'm thirsty. I look in the fridge, and the twelve pack that I had left the day before is still there. Hmmm. I happen to look down, and there's a CD case. I don't own a CD case, maybe it's my brother-in-law's who had been to the house the day before. Open up the case, and I realize right off it's not the BIL's, cause this is DEFINATELY not his type of music. As I look through the case, low and behold, what do I find? Nothing other than a flippin' cell phone bill that, you guessed it, has an address on it. A wicked smile passes across my face as I realize that somebody checked to see if the CD player worked before they took my stereo, and the dumbass left his tunes. Well I figure, it's some stupid kid, as the bill was in a woman's name, and I'm thinkin' mama. Go to my partner's house up the street, pick him up, and off to the address from the CD case we go. Pull up to the suspected perp's house, and I recognize the car from one I see cruising the neighborhood. A Godawful pink 80 something Buick Regal (a gangsta hooptie). I decide that it is probably not worth a gunfight over a crappy stereo and a cordless phone, so I regress to the homestead and call the PD. 45 minutes later or so, up pulls an officer and we discuss the incident. The cop found it amusing to say the least that dumbass left his address, and says something to th effect that he wouldn't have even taken a report other than he had a good lead, to which I tell him that I wouldn't have called, except I had an address. So a case has been started, and I sit back and wait for my cheap stereo to come home. Crooks are dumb.

John

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifnice, you did the right thing... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I remember my cousin kept getting stuff stolen from his house when he was at work. He put a camcorder under a pillow on the couch and a giant clean glass jar full of money on the table.

Some kid he works with comes it, grabs the jar, getting fingerprints all over it, dumps the money into a bag, pokes around, looks directly at the camera several times, leaves, and walks home through mud, which print hs shoes

Duhhhhhhh

I don;t know how people can have so low of a moral standing that they can guiltlessly steal

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don;t know how people can have so low of a moral standing that they can guiltlessly steal

[/ QUOTE ]
    Agreed!

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that sucks that that happened (i hate thieves) but your story is funny as hell /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Although I am the kind of person who does like payback, I am glad you atleast turned them in. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Remington

7. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Well, a few yrs ago lived on a nice chunk of land w/a private lake...and we'd always have people coming in and cutting the fence to fish at night. Well, they'd leave trash all over start fires and stuff...anyone one of them left a pile of trash to start a fire (newspaper etc) and lo and behold...he had some mail in there. Dumba$$. Rather than call the police wrote a letter and mailed it to him, the only threat was legal action if caught -'we know who you are'. It worked.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifnice, you did the right thing... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's only because OCPD will probably kick the dogsnot out of the dumbass... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

As for the pink hooptie, think I saw it when I was down there over the summer...............

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

why wold a pink hoopti driveing gansta take a useless cordless phone and an old cheap stero???
    thats what i don't get. he stupid just for that never mind he left is addy /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Actually, it will be Del City PD, but same difference. One cop that works here made the statement "Sure has been quiet around here since I shot that ****er!" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I'm sure you've seen that Hooptie, no more than one idiot in this metropilis can have that bad of taste. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

John

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Actually, it will be Del City PD, but same difference. One cop that works here made the statement "Sure has been quiet around here since I shot that ****er!" /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I'm sure you've seen that Hooptie, no more than one idiot in this metropilis can have that bad of taste. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that. I can unproudly say that OKC has been only the second place in this nation I've seen a K5 on 20's..............