Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STUPID CUMCRUST, I mean Comcast!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 12, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

My internet has been down for 2 1/2 days and I finally call to complain and there is no real person to talk to, their all hiding under their desks in their pathetic little cubicles...So anyway the automated message says they are having problems and if your internet is down you should log onto comcast.net and download a patch... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Now whats wrong with that, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and if that wern't dumb enough my wife says she can do it on her puter and send me an email, that I won't be able to open...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif thats funny.

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

As their ad say's,"We're alway's online" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And the ad also state's, "It's quiet, no noise"
    Is it quiet Fume's? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ya they do suck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif but they are my only option for hispeed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'm in the city and cant even get fawking dsl /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

nod... I hear ya fumes, I am still at work cuz I didnt/dont have internet at home... the a$$hats!

besides, what the [I love Jeeps] good is a patch that I run from my PC going to do when the friggen modem isnt picking up a signal? lame...

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

it was just down again!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Can you say POSTAL...

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I have it and no problems thank god.

9. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

No probs here so far... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dammit, happened again, they're saying my modem is fawked up as well as the internet being down, but it happens on both puters and it started when they took over, how can I find out whats going on...To what extent can Cumcrust manipulate my modem from their puter???? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Fume's, was'nt it better when AT&T had it? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

NO!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Don't ya just wish, Ma Bell was still in the biz? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ma did you drop the ball, I mean bell? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I hate my mother and her balls and want to make a dress from your skin.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifNow wheres my poodle???? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

15. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Fume's, maybe you should string your own wire's across the country? eh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hmmmm..........still no problem this side of the river /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif