Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Drunk's...pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Apr 9, 2005.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well tonight we were at a friends house and we have bon-fires there. Some random kids show up already completely trashed, so it wasnt a good scene to begin with. Next thing we know they are gone and come back and say there car is in a ditch no more than 100yrds down the road. so i was the only one w/ a truck at the time go out there and see the caprice they were driving on 3wheels down a deep steep ditch sunk in the mud. Before anything happened my friend stole there keys from him and then i pulled out his car. Somethings messed up big time on the front of it, but we kept the keys and didnt let him leave. (we didnt know he went the 1st time) All in all it was a good night, kept everyone safe, and i made 20bucks from pulling the kid out. woo..
    not the greatest pic of the car in the ditch but you get the idea..
    [​IMG]
    and hes out..
    [​IMG]

2. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

haha.. i wish i made 20 bucks every time i pulled somebody out. i could afford to buy my d60 and 14b.

that caprice looks WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much like a U C.

So where did the car end up ? or is it still on the side of the road?

3. stockk5

yeah i've never made any money pulling people out but i said to him listen i can either leave this car in this ditch, or call a tow truck and then the cops get involved and u get a dui.. so 20bucks... hahahaha.. i didnt care if i was an ass to him.. he shouldnt of gotten in the car to begin with. Well the car is currently sitting on my friends house and the drunks were brought home or sumthing, so no one was hurt..

4. stockk5

whats the U. C.?

5. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

lol... At least you got a story to tell and 20 bucks.

U.C.= undercover cop. ;)

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Good thing you guys grabbed the keys. Some people may say you should have called the law, but as long as they didn't hurt anyone or property and they were taken off the road, that's what counts.

It's amazing what some drunks do when driving. I've seen the aftermath in people's front yards and spent Xmas a couple of years ago picking up stuff from a muddy parking lot after one guy rolled his really nice custom EB. Tonight, I took one to jail after I caught him fracturing a speed limit in a Jaguar.............

7. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I used to drink and drive. Not anymore though. I got away with it while I was ahead, and called it quits. Good advice for anyone.

8. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

Good story but needs MORE PICS OF THE GIRL!!

JK glad you took their keys away first :waytogo:

9. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Ive been there before, kids from back in my highschool just dont realize how bad drinking and driving is, Ive pulled out to many cars out of ditchs over the past 3 years, before that I never had a capable vehicle to pull with. Drinking and Driving is the most irresponsible thing a person can do, and sometimes it takes a really bad circumstance for something to happen. sorry about the rant but I lost a good friend in early March to drunk driving, so lately this issue has always got me riled up.

10. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

3 kids dead in 3 years at my school... alll dui related. USed to play baseball with one of em. He was at a party waitin for his ride and started yellin at some f@g who threw his keys at him and told him to drive.... the kid got in his car and drove... into a tree at 70 mph. The kid that told him to drive was the same kid that ratted me out while he was crying in the office.... I got my licesne suspended for a year, drug classes, and probation... He got beat down more times than i can count.