Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid F'in People

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, Oct 13, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Stupid F\'in People

Ok, last night we (BluBlaz and I) were at Chivo near the crack just hanging out helping a guy get his head lights to work. Along comes another guy riding a quad. He tells us there are some more people coming up behind him. Out of the dark comes a woman, and two young kids. Walking! So we ask "what's up"? He replies "We were all on the quad and we crashed, I broke my arm, she might've broken her wrist". The kids were scraped and bloody ( no helmets). She has an obviously displaced fracture and he's making her walk( 3 miles in the dark)!!!! They wrecked ALLLLLLLL the way back in the falls area and were heading up to the parking lot. We offered to splint her wrist and give them a ride, they declined but I insisted and we all finally got them up the hill. Then "Bosephus Redneck [censored] fer brains guy" decides he's gonna have a beer or two before he decides to head for home. It was all I could muster not to beat his ass and take her to the hospital my self. Only good part his dad owns a junk yard and told me if I EVER needed anything he would make it happen. I'm kinda sorta thinking............maybe like a dana 60 he may have laying around? Gotta admit, she was a tuffer than hell chik. Not one complaint.

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

Re: Stupid F\'in People

sounds like a major ass to me!!

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Ditto.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds to me like a case of beer will get you all the Dana 60's he can haul out of his dad's salvage yard. Hope she is okay.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Dumbass mofo! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Get even with him by cleaning all the D60's you can find out of the salvage yard! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

he should have been beat like the dumba$$ he is just for the kids not having proper gear /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif my son has a dirt bike but he didnt get to ride it til he had a helmet and a chest / collar guard /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifthat sh** pi$$es me off to do to kids. He just got his cast off yesterday from a fracture wrecking on a jump, but he was well protected and i know when he bites it he will WALK away with all of his body intact /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif gOd that is annoying to see people let kids ride w/ no protection /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

7. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

It's not even that!!! This guy had 4 people on the quad at one time! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif And a cooler full of beer on the front. She claimed she was a nurse. I seriously doubt it. She probably wears a nurses scrub/uniform type of thing in a doctors office. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif