Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STUPID iRAQI TERRORISTS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Nov 9, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

SO i'M SITTIN IN FRONT OF THE tv WATCHIN EVENING NEWS, and here comes Tom brokaw squawking about how the US forces were taken a beating" over in towelheadland, he hands off to some embedded reporter, who says "marines were pinned down by sniper fire, until two M1 Abrahms pulledup and simultaneously fired their main guns into the building where the snipers were located. NO MORE SNIPERS!!!! TOO BAD SO SAD! NOT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

A four way intersection

You have RJ on the north side with his top break revolver with the .454 kit installed it.

On the south side is Stave and he has a bokken (RJ's bokken).

On the west side is giant Robot Samhein, who isn't really paying attention.

On the east side is Oni, with the telecater left arm attatched and she's playing a wierd lilting tune through Samhein's foot..

Who wins?

Oni, because she makes Samhein stomp on Stave and RJ can't kill antyhing because he's laughing at Stave

Ummm

Yeah so anyway, I like it when people I don't care about die