Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid parts people!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Sep 10, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I sent a money order check to Rocky Mountain Suspension products to get an F-150 pitman arm made by Superlift last week, and today got a message from them saying that they wanted to know what year my F-150 was!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I sent a note with the MO and it said, "Need a Superlift pitman arm #1104 to fit Ford F-150". Thats it. And then they have to call me to ask me what year to be specific!!! [​IMG] Come on, whats up with that?!?!?! I gave them the fricking part number. Thats got to be good enough!!! [​IMG]

I'm calling them back tomorrow to tell them its for a Chevy and I'm running crossover steering.

Think that will throw them waayyy off?!?!?!? [​IMG] [​IMG]

GOD!!! I hate people who have to call you to ask stupid questions like this!!! For them to do this, I'm already losing one day on the shipping!!! [​IMG]

<font color=red>I'm a "black top mudder"!!!</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy</a>

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

3. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

I hear ya!

Stuck is a state of mind!

Mudstud
    76K5 sb400/350/203parttime/3.73-D44/GM12 locked

4. txguy

txguy 1/2 ton status

When you call them, you should tell them due to their ability to not read p/n's, you want the part overnighted on their nickle.

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Yes, when you call them make sure you tell them the color and whether or not it has hubcaps. These people just know how to make me angry. They ask the dumbest ?'s even when you give them the part #'s.

My .02,
    John

'83 GMC Jimmy 4x4 ZZ4 Crate Motor
    '83 Chevy K20 Sand Drag Racer, 578 RWHP
    '94 Impala SS
    '01 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 w/8.1L & Allison Auto