Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fordeater, Feb 13, 2007.

1. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll start with a little background info. My wife works for a Pediatric Ophthalmologist, eye surgeon, in the biggest hospital in Spokane. The employees as well as patients all park in the parking garage which has a fat ass security guard, and one camera at the entrance of the garage which is supposed to watch over all 7 floors of the parking garage. Over the past 3 years that she has worked there we have had our Honda Accord broken into once, our Tahoe got hit a year ago (hit and run), and today some fockin idiot hit my damn truck.:angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1::angry1:

Of course, no note, so now we have to pay to get the truck fixed out of our own pockets. This is about 2 weeks after we dropped our insurance down to the lowest. I'm so sick of these fockin idiots who can't take responsibility for what they do. I'm also sick of this fockin hospital who won't put up security cameras or more lighting on the floors. They have a disclaimer saying they aren't responsible for anything that happens in the parking garage. Man it pisses me off.

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Sorry to say Brother but when you don't carry full coverage thats the risk you take.........

3. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I forgot this fockin world has no responsible people out there so I have to carry full coverage.

4. burban89'sgirl

burban89'sgirl 1/2 ton status

that is why i wont live in michigan :mad: sorry hun

EDIT: is there anywhere else she can park?

5. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Bummer to hear that :( .

One of the fringe benefits of working nightshift is that I don't have to deal with that crap as you described.

6. MuddinManny

MuddinManny Banned

You need to check your state laws. I believe that if security and camera's are present and they are responsible for maintaining, they failed in their duty. They may be liable. I'd call them on it.

Manny

7. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Good luck with that one.

8. burban89'sgirl

burban89'sgirl 1/2 ton status

no joke my storage unit had cameras everywhere they broke in mine and i found out there fake :mad: