Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid pizza hut!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jun 26, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I just ordered the new insider pizza and every time I order from them I might get a different pizza but I ALAYWS order SLICED tomatoes on the side and every time they forget them every single Fn' time and when I make them go back and get my tomatoes they bring CUBED ...WTF how in the hell do you make cubed tomatoes stay on the pizza unless they're baked on with cheese... Now I have to sit here while my pizza gets cold waitng for what I damn well know will be cubed tomatoes. If the guy even shows back up, Russian immigrant who didn't speak a fn' wor of english....bastards anyhow.... pizzahut not the immigrant... I take it all back he just showed up with sliced tomatoes , guess he liked the 5 dollar tip..... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Send a email to pizza huts corpate office and complain. Call and get the phone # for the district manager and complain. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Or better yet, send the pizza back and tell them to bring you a fresh one with your sliced tomatos. !!!! Don't pay for something when they f#*k up your order. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

HEY I didn't say I wanted them to spit on it, hehehe....Man the pizza was grubbin' I got the supreme combo insider, and I can't see my feet anymore, it was worth the hassle. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    guess he liked the 5 dollar tip.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    I always tip the pizza guy way more than he deserves the first few times I order from a place. I swear they keep a list of who tips and who doesn't, cuz I always get my pizza exactly as ordered and faster than promised. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Rene

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I do the same thing. Tip the drivers good so they don't spit on my pizza. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's all fine and great that y'all tip the drivers, I do the same thing. but I think it's just WRONG to have to tip the drivers to have a good, sanitary pizza in a reasonable amount of time... They should be happy they even get a tip, but to expect a tip isn't right either. Anyone who asks me for a tip will be driving back to the restaurant with the pizza they tried to bring to me /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I never get asked for a tip. I tip because I want the best service and I understand the job pays pretty crappy. If they remember that I tip and make an effort to get the pie to me a little faster than good. If they're late or the pie is wrong I still bitch and won't tip though. Good service should be rewarded...

Rene

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

When he came back with 2 freshly sliced tomatoes, that looked perfect I was happy and I still can't see my feet.hehehe /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I had a friend that worked for Campisi's as a driver, and if someone didn't tip, he would stick his foot in the door, and say that not tipping was like hiring someone to do a job and then not paying them....it was pretty funny.

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Pizza Hut is a 1/2 mile from here so I get it myself... no way I am paying some idiot (and you would agree if you went here and saw the guy he's a freak job) to deliver my pizza. It's always wrong and cold. Least when I get it I can make sure it's right before I leave and it's piping hot! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I am allergic to tomatoes so I always order the garlic chicken pizza with the white sauce, WITHOUT TOMATOES! They seem to screw it up each time, they also seem to like getting their pizza's back. I finally gave up and now make my own, thank heaven for Boboli /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I make them with whatever I want on them, also make a pizza from a loaf of french bread takes about half an hour and is about as easy as it gets, brown some hamburger, cut loaf in half, spread sauce, apply browned hamburger, little garlic, little chives, and lotsa cheese, 450 f. for 15 minutes, bottom rack, cut and serve /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

hey 90k5, have youever had Gordennele pizza?they're right over by blockbuster on arapaho,mmmmmmm good.