Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid PO. He can take his...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unick, Mar 15, 2004.

1. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

bondo and stick it upo his you know what. We were trumming the fenders and low and behold we discovered bondo city. I looked at the dent from the inside and it wasnt even that bad he could have poped it out with his hand probably. What a jerk off. The more and more I get into this truck them more I want to kick this guys butt!!!

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    same here /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

same here the PO of my truck's idea of fixing the rusting out rocker panels was to cover them with bondo /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I read the subject and thought you meant "Police Officer". First thing that came to mind, that and "...take his ticket book and shove it where the sun don't shine..."

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i thought you ment probation officer /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. mine looked new when i baught it. the guy did a good job but the wayne county salt crew and that junk ass rubber windshield seal took care of that soon enough. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif