Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stupid posers...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by beater_k20, Jun 6, 2004.

1. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

yesterday, while coming home from working on cutting up my K30, i see this Heep on some HUGE TSLs a few cars ahead of me. i look a little closer and notice two young blonde female occupants. as i get closer, i can see, both are very attractive. so as i pull along side, i smile and wave. they both return smiles and waves, and turn into a parking lot. so, i switched over to the lane they were in, and turn into the far entrance of the parking lot. as i approach them they are getting out of the Heep. they're more attractive than i realized. as i pull up, the driver walks up to my drivers window. i ask her if she ever wheels it. to which i get a response of, "wheeling? you mean muddin? that's for hillbillys." as she rolled her eyes and walked away. i took a bit closer look at the Heep after she went in, i could clearly see a small block Chevy under hood, a 60 and a 14FF, all riding on 40" TSLs. my guess is daddy bought her the Heep because she liked the pretty yellow paint job and the "big wheels". why would someone waste that kind of dough just to be mall poser? furthermore, how could someone who has a rig with that much potential resist the urge to wheel it?

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

wooooo she called us hillbillies /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    I don't understand people that build big trucks/heeps like that and just waste them by not wheeling them /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

They need someone to pull them out of the mall poser mentality and go wheelin to see how much fun it actually can be, to get out of Dodge and howl in the hills. Fresh air, freedom, adventure,friendship, body damage, etc. You don't find that in the mall parking lot. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. ugly_blazer

ugly_blazer 1/2 ton status

Back in high school I knew a lot of girls who loved to go muddin', usually down a back road way way out in the sticks... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

that reminds me of a song... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

check out Four Wheel Drive by John Michael Montgomery... somehow, i dont think he's talking about his truck.

6. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

I dunno, could have been her boyfriend's or something. I used to let my old (%$%#) girlfriend drive my jacked up rig when her car was in the shop. She'd always tell me that guys would ask her about the truck and she just acted stupid. Of course she was stupid. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Whats the big deal? Muddin IS for hillbillies... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Who cares, it's not your jeep. Who cares what they do with it. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Spend more time worrying about your own vehicle than someone elses because you can't change anything about theirs.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

If they were as attractive as you say I would have been more occupied with getting a monashie going than the jeep. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yesterday, while coming home from working on cutting up my K30, i see this Heep on some HUGE TSLs a few cars ahead of me. i look a little closer and notice two young blonde female occupants. as i get closer, i can see, both are very attractive. so as i pull along side, i smile and wave. they both return smiles and waves, and turn into a parking lot. so, i switched over to the lane they were in, and turn into the far entrance of the parking lot. as i approach them they are getting out of the Heep. they're more attractive than i realized. as i pull up, the driver walks up to my drivers window. i ask her if she ever wheels it. to which i get a response of, "wheeling? you mean muddin? that's for hillbillys." as she rolled her eyes and walked away. i took a bit closer look at the Heep after she went in, i could clearly see a small block Chevy under hood, a 60 and a 14FF, all riding on 40" TSLs. my guess is daddy bought her the Heep because she liked the pretty yellow paint job and the "big wheels". why would someone waste that kind of dough just to be mall poser? furthermore, how could someone who has a rig with that much potential resist the urge to wheel it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I fail to see what she said that was so incorrect? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

She was probably a rockcrawler. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

that's MR. HELLBILLY to you, sister!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I forgot to ask....didja tap dat ass? [​IMG]

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Who cares, it's not your jeep. Who cares what they do with it. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Spend more time worrying about your own vehicle than someone elses because you can't change anything about theirs.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

If they were as attractive as you say I would have been more occupied with getting a monashie going than the jeep. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the ultimate poser, no wonder you think he's whining about her having a heep on 40s and just driving it on the pavement.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good lord, what a waste of a D60. Sure, its their $ and they can do what they want with it... doesn't mean that I can't call them a jacka$$ for doing it.

j

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey! Namecalling!? I'm in!

I deem thee worthy of the title of Supreme King [darn]

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You can call me whatever you want. I'm not namecalling, rjfguitar is the self proclaimed blingmaster. Being a poser isn't necessarily a bad thing, at least he's not wasting a D60.

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well then.......

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats it matter? wasting of perfectly good parts when something lots less desirable would have served the purpose just as well. the small block i can deal with, the 14FF doesnt bother me. its the waste of a perfectly good SRW 60. that heep needed that 60 just as bad as your rig needs more bling. and no matter how hot she was, or her friend, if she's just going to generalize me as a mud runner and automatically a hillbilly, she's too much of a stuck up rich b!t(h for me.

as for her being a rock crawler, it was lifted way too high for that and only had a stock roll bar. i have a feeling the only rocks it sees are the ones that line the parking lot at the country club.

18. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

You should have thrown some mud on it!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I want a show of hands.......WHO HERE DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS POST WOULD TURN AGAINST RFGUITAR!!!

I swear to god some of you lame asses make me wanna puke.

20. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Oh yah, by the way, WHO CARES WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR RIG!!!!!!!! Seriously, WHO CARES. Money spent by those posers, who by the way FAR OUT NUMBER US, is what keeps our industry alive. It keeps the likes of Superlift, Skyjacker , WARN, all up and running so they can throw money at the crap we like to do. Most TARDO'S don't think about that while they are whinin about Bling. I truly feel that a tru gear head respects any kind of rig , be it for show or go. So I say go ahead with yor BLING CHA-CHING machines, that way the prices stay down so that I can still have a company to buy stuff from!!!