Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Q's or stock roll bar

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Skyetone, May 17, 2002.

1. Skyetone

Skyetone 1/2 ton status

Stupid Q\'s or stock roll bar

Just got a roll bar for 50$ woo-hooo
    Anyways.. I am trying to search and am having fits on finding good threads or pix of forsure stock roll bars. It has the single hoop with the kick outs for the kickers. Thats not my problem. The kickers go past the fender well. Right flush. BUT the part that is sapposed to bolt through the front has no bolt holes and I can tell that the feet on the kickers have been torched to fit.... I think I may have pipe kickers and tube hoop. What does the factory do? It's hard to fid any blazers in the J-yards around here.....

2. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Stupid Q\'s or stock roll bar

the factory ones looped down in front of the fenderwells. they bolted up through the floor and back through the front of the fenderwell. I used to have 1 picture of a stock roll bar but lost where i had it bookmarked. someone on here i forget who has one in theres . its one of the canadian guys.

nathan

3. ratpack7

ratpack7 Guest

If you can figure out how it fits I'll take it off your hands /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. Skyetone

Skyetone 1/2 ton status

hey ratpack...isn't that If I can't figure it out then you'll take it?