Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Realtors

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jul 2, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

We have been busting our asses getting this place ready to sell(building a new house and POLE BARN :D ) but it looks like the realtor is closed and we won't even be showing it today :mad: Going to be pissed if we busted ass for nothing. Should have seen the truckloads of small block Chevy parts we carted off to the junkyard. All stock stuff mind you. Neither dad or I build stock Small Blocks anymore so no reason for the stuff.

2. google

google 1/2 ton status

At least your done....

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah but now we have to fight to keep the place clean. My dad just walked into the kitchen after I mopped the floor. So it made instant mud with the dirt from his shoes.

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

SACRELIGE!!!-- carting chevy smallblock parts to the JUNKYARD!! :eek: :yikes: --I know,you probably had no choice!--but I cringe every time I see another old chevy part get tossed,that somebody somewhere has probably been searching high and low for...I've had to junk a lot of things too,but I didnt feel very good about it--especially if I could have sold them,even if it was too cheap!..rather see someone get to use them than see them go to china... :(

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah if we didn't have to move things along so quickly I'd agree, have a yard sale and sell everything for $5 a pop. Nothing special for certain but still didn't like tossing an old cast crank into the scrap pile.

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

it sucks when your pressed for time.hurry up and wait.