Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Redneck garage trick

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 15, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I'm in the garage, working on my portable table for my tube bender when I finish getting the bottom together, it's time for the top to go on. Well, in the matter of 2 inches, I'm out of cutting discs for the grinder, way too long to use the grinder wheels, no torch, no plasma cutter, but I do have a chop saw. Picture this if you (in my Dusty Rhodes persona) weeelllllllll, one workbench, approximately 2.5 feet high, portable table over three feet high and on wheels and one chop saw, numerous lawn concrete blocks about two inches thick and in a hurry with one 1ft x 3ft pice of 3/16th" sheet already attached to frame with an overhang of about 4 inches needing to come off, (it was remnant so exact measurements were thrown out). With a lot of manuevering, some lawn blocks and most of my weight, approximately 98% of the overhang came off by chop saw. The last part was done with the grinder. Not exact, the chop saw did eat some of the frame, just minute bits of it, nothing to hurt the integrity. Hopefully tomorrow I will get out of school early enough that I can get the ram hooked up and on Monday the bender itself. No injuries occured during this operation, well except for a gallon jug of tranny fluid that didn't have a cap, but that is neither here nor there; nor do I recommend stunts like this be tried at home with or without parental supervision.

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>

2. google

google 1/2 ton status

SO, did you ever get that figured out to your satisfaction?

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

holy old freakin post batman :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Repost!

Heh heh heh.

I don't think I'll ever do that again. It leaves a dirty taste in my mouth.