Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Stupid Stupid Ex-wife

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Mar 18, 2005.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

RANT ON!!@&*!!

So my 14yr old son is now on his spring break. We were supposed to meet his mom halfway so he could spend his break with her. Total mileage from my house to hers is about 250 miles. We had it setup so I would drive about 122 miles and her 128. So she calls me after she is on her way telling me that they are in her sisters truck (which is a POS) and it won't make it halfway. Asks me if I would meet closer to her. I checked the map and she was only gonna drive 70 miles and me 180. Then she said if I won't do that then she is turning around.
    I told her to have a nice trip home. Besides that, she was supposed to leave at 6pm and didn't leave til 7pm without calling me. This was ok cause I told her before that I will stay at my house until she lets me know she is already on the road....CHRONICALLY LATE.
    She has known about the meeting for days and just now tells me some BS like the truck wont make it. That thing has been the same way for years

My son is PISSED OFF at her even more than he was before. I bought him a new trampoline and he wanted the enclosure for it too. SHe told him she would buy the enclosure if and only if he brought the trampoline to her house. Is she completely out of her F -ing mind????
    This from the same woman that has refused to send back my child support money for the last year after she agreed to since she has one and I have one. But that's ok, she should be getting a letter from the court stopping it real soon :deal: And when my 17yr old that lives with her turns 18 she will be getting another letter from the court. She can start paying me dammit

RANT OFF!!!

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm sorry dude!!!

But some are just plain SORRY!!!:mad:

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

makes you crazy doesn't it.how disapointing for your son.:(

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Sounds like your ex wife and my mother in law could be sisters.:mad:

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I would tell her to just dont worry about it. I would tell her that im keeping my boy here with me then, all of spring break , all of summer break, all through winter and all the way to the next year until Santa comes down the chimney too if thats what she wants because having your son around really isnt a problem or a burden. If shes making it so impossible and things like that.

I would tell her , "fine then chick,,,my boy can stay with me here then , if thats what you want, he can stay here with me, its really not a problem, its more time for ME to spend time with MY BOY, and were gonna go wheelin and fishin and huntin, and everything, and we can enjoy time as father and son,all damn spring break long." I would jump on the opprotunity to spend even more time with him. Just tell her dont worry, if we dont answer the phone, its because were out having a good time as a FAMILY, WITHOUGHT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!:cool1: :haha:

Also tell her its not your fault they have a crappy truck, its not like you diddnt pay for it with the child support money anyways.Mabey they should have bought a chevy lol. I would just forget her butt man, and keep you boy and spend as much time with him as you can, because im sure it means alot to him. Pretty soon he will be 18 and gone, and have a GF etc, a job and (mabey in the military) lol,, :grin: and then the house will feel empty, and he will be gone off living his life. I would jump on every second i could,and tell her fine, ill take him, and you dont have to worry about it at all. When he looks back hell see his dad was the one who was there, not his mom. I say keep him dude. I dont know the whole story but you told me some, just trying to help.

Also, if you wanted to be a real ass, you could throw in something like.... "Fine , if you dont love him enough to take care of him like you promised, thats fine, its really no problem for me, hu, well have a good time withought you, and well forget you even exist." :grin: :saweet: :pimp:

Just some brotherly male point of veiw for ya Brian. :haha: :saweet: :thumb: :woot:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2005
  6. big pappa b

I don't have any problem with him staying here. He already said he's not going to see her this summer. To hear him talk I don't think he ever wants to see her again. As it is now, she's hasn't seen him in over a year

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

"Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a b!tch?!"

On a more serious note, that sucks, sorry to hear you have to deal with that crap. :crazy:

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Just make sure that ypu allow him to make the visitation decisions. That way the claim "that he never let me see my mom" won't have any merit.

I envy your situation in a way. You get full access with your son & you can look forward to some more fun times that you might not otherwise get:saweet:

9. big pappa b

I always let him or his brother have the say in things when they want to visit. I've been nothing but giving this last 4.5 years and all she ever wants to do is try to get over on things. But like I said earlier, the tide will be turning very soon and she won't be a happy camper. In fact, I expect her to call and ask me to work out some other payment arrangements when she has to pay me. But you know what...NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! I hope to make her life hell for about 2.5 years. Both of my biys know they can't count on her for anything cause she constantly lies about things.

OH, get this....my son called and talked to his cousin that lives with his mom and sister. She said there was nothing wrong with the ex's truck. She just didn't want to drive it cause she wanted her sister to make the trip with her. The ex drives an S-10 and there wouldn't have been room for her, her sister and my son. You see, the "Sisters" kinda have large asses :blush: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

10. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

LMAO, nice one

11. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Your x sounds like my brothers x. She can't come back to GA because of first husbands back child support and brother is about to get her locked up in FLA for back child support.:laugh: Instead of doing the half way thing where you get out on the road and meet who knows where you should she comes gets him from your place or town and you make the drive to hers to get him back then there is no who goes futher problem. Even if he don't like his ma now he needs to at least know how to find here if he ever wants to later. I know you said he talked to others in the house on the phone but just a thought. Know several others in the same boat as you are in. Good luck.

12. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

That's the thing with X's....They suck now, instead of when they should have :whistle: