Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid, STUPID thing to do!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Apr 4, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Never EVER do this. Unless you are retarded like me. I get home from a swap meet early in the morning (3:30 am). I open the garage door and stick all the littler stuff of value from off the trailer into the garage so no one snags it.

This morning I go outside to finish unloading the big stuff, and my garage door was wide open all night (well, from 3:30-9:30 am).

I had 3 alum. intakes, a light bar, a carb plus just everything wide open in the garage. I am very lucky no one took anything.

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i've done that also. Triggered the auto opener without knowing it(small one on keys). Wake up in morning and see garage has been open all night /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif. In California, that is a big NO NO

3. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

Good you lost nothing. Hey that guy didn't come to class so wasn't able to ask him when the Bonners Mud thing is. The other guy in class from up there knows nothing. Maybe will just research the name of the guy who ran it last year and call him hehe. OH btw my blazer moved out of the garage under it's own power friday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ya I left my wife out all night once and no one took her....

Dang it...