Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

stupid things i did this weekend........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ducttape114, Nov 24, 2002.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

ok here we go. friday night we had a camp/bon fire at my house in an old galvainized water tank. we like to play a game called "stand in the fire". basially everyone stands IN the fire as long as they an till they cant take it and jump out. the last person in the fire wins. i was playing in shorts and right after i won the wood i was on shifted and i fell on the red hot side of the tank. oops! 2nd degree burns on my leg. later that night while trying to impress a girl with my increadable wheelin' skills, i almost rolled my truck. it still would have been pretty cool if she saw how calm and colleted i was as i backed out of it with a fat guy hanging on my bumper, but she wasnt paying attention. damn!!! then this morning i was going was to fast on a dirt road and a guy who lives on it got REALLY pissed off and threw a rock at my truck. i really dont care about the rock, but i live in a very small town, and NO ONE else has a truck that looks even kind of similer to mine. if the guy is willing to heave a rock at it with out thinking twice, whats he going to do when he sees it in a parking lot with no one around?????? plus i feel pretty bad about making all that dust. anyways, this weekend had some pretty bad parts.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh Matt, with age comes wisdom, no wait with age comes gray hair and the ability to chuck a rock at a pup speeding by stirring up the dust..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifIf you slow down from now on I'm sure he'll feel as though he got his message across... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. ducttape114

theres no way im EVER taking that road again!!!(unless its 3 AM /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) he got his point across. that road only saves me about 2 min anyways. its a really fun road cuz its like rally racer style with these long sweeping gravel corners. the reason i go so fast is cuz it has the speed bumps were you an hit em' at 40 MPH and its ok, or you an hit em' at 1/4 MPH and its ok. but anywere in between is like the DEATH bump and they put the things about every 20 feet.

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

We have a saying in the sport of Sky Diving...

"If you're gonna be stupid.... Ya better be TUFF!"

We also have another one... (for the un-impressed girl)

"You don't lose your girl friend... Ya just lose you're turn"

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    then this morning i was going was to fast on a dirt road and a guy who lives on it got REALLY pissed off and threw a rock at my truck

[/ QUOTE ] I would have had to slam on my breaks, and go right up to him. What happens, happens. You could always file a complaint with your local police, no need to tell them you were going fast !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

7. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

LOL the rock part reminds me of last haloween. Me and some friends were riden around in this guy's brand new 2002 Z71 (6 ppl in the cab and 7 in the bed) and we drove by some freshman from our high school and we yelled at em just whoopin and hollerin. They flipped us off so we went around the block and as we passed them again this one guy in the back of the truck stuck his hand out and bitchslapped one of the freshman...going about 40 MPH /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. Anyway we went back to aimlessly driven around then we passes them again on a different road. One of them picked up a handfull of gravel and chucked it at the truck. There were 3 of them (all freshman guys) and 13 of us (5 girls 8 guys). The driver/owner of the truck hit the brakes hard (we all fell out of the bed lol) and most of us hit the ground runnin. Needless to say those freshman got their asses BEAT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Lesson learned: DONT THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE'S TRUCK, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE OLDER AND BIGGER THAN YOU.

8. ducttape114

i would have called the cops but i think that technically the road is on his property so i would be SOL and busted for tresspassing. its a private road that goes through the rich section of big ranches. the ranches that used to be used for cattle until some yuppie basterd from LA thought it would be fun to ride a horse so he buys 600 acres with a 30 stall barn to keep his one horse in. they have signs up everywhere that say "residents only" and "dead end" but its not actually a dead end, i think they say that to keep people out. the more i think about it the more i think that im the a**hole in this situation, but like seriosly, hit me with a rock, dont touch my truck!

9. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    we like to play a game called "stand in the fire"

[/ QUOTE ]
    You're not real smart, are ya? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. ducttape114

hey man, "fun" is in the eye of the beholder. im pretty sure that this is the only time anyone has been burned playing "stand in the fire". usually you jump out way before its hot enough to really burn you. i lost my balence though, thats how i burned my leg.

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

is your sig a typo?

12. ducttape114

ya know, thats what i ment for it to say. but now that you mention it it does look like im bashing my own truck. that was somthing i said to an idiot in a stock toyota one time. i think im gonna change that right now, thanks for the input!!

13. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I'd make a point to slide off the road into that guys yard doing 60 sideways and rip the grass out....
    DID I SAY OUT LOUD!? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Thats from thought not from my own personal actions /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif