Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Things You Saw on the 4th

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jc71355, Jul 7, 2002.

1. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

I'll start,

Down at Crystal beach a guy in a STOCK Furd F-150 2wd decided he wanted to launch his two jet ski's. SO what does he do? Backs the truck right out into the water /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif after going as far as he could without getting water in the cab he stoped and they fired the things up but there wasn't enough water there to get them off. So they start jumping on the tongue of the trailer /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif well they finally were able to push the jet ski's off but by then the truck was SUNK with waves crashing over the tailgate. No one could pull him because there was no where on the front of the truck to attach a strap. After about 20 min or so there was enough people there to push it out and get it back to shore.
    Ok I'm done now everybody else's stories /forums/images/icons/grin.gif .

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The CHP (California Highway Patrol) blocking off tons of streets all over town near and in the area where fireworks were going to be off (like city displays) trying to make sure they helped traffic but instead creating a nightmare. I find it odd that thousands of us crowd onto freeways and roads after work and make it home fine without them helping us, yet they feel the need to do this and always create headaches and messes beyond words. WTF do they block off streets? I needed to go left to go home and couldn't because they closed the street off! How was this helping? So yeah I saw stupid and the scary thing is they are stupid I am paying taxes for! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Witnessed a pipebomb going off..crazy rednecks

4. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Yeah, my homemade cannon /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Its shoots those coleman lantern propane cans /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I load it with anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 pound of pyrodex, 33% more power and half the smoke from blackpowder /forums/images/icons/cool.gif We can usually get them to clear the vineyard to our south which is roughly a quarter mile /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif
    Shot that off a few times then loaded it with a nerf football and had someone catch at 150 yards /forums/images/icons/grin.gif , never seen one go that far before /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif If you are ever out Madera way and here someon eyelling "FIRE IN THE HOLE", it would be a good idea to duck /forums/images/icons/grin.gif