Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid Wheeler Update, The Sentence

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Some of you may recall my rants about my sister-in-law's idiotic boyfriend. Buys awesome early Bronco, linked front and rear. First wheeling trip was a rockcrawl where he missed the rocks and left some ruts in the guy's front yard, at 2am. Next wheeling trip was the private dirt parking lot rollover on Christmas night. Charged with felony DUI.

The Sentence:

Limited restrictions on DL. Basically they do this cause people have to work.

3 months in alcohol rehab program, out patient.

3 years probation.

6 days in the sheriff's hotel, with the 2 days spent after the incident time served. Of course, due to custody issues, he picks these.

$1500 fine.

Anymore DUI within 7 years, he's through.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Just for comparision, I was in criminal court a few weeks ago. One guy with same charge got only 3 years probation, some kid with a vehicular manslaughter charge, 3 years probation. Ain't it nice that judges have leeway????????????

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

god bless the courts

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    god bless the courts

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone has to.

Little neat ditty from my new employer. He charges patrons of our hotel $35 a day for the priviledge of staying in our fine facility. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Little neat ditty from my new employer. He charges patrons of our hotel $35 a day for the priviledge of staying in our fine facility. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]