Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupid yahoo... and google too

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm trying to find info on how to put together a rock/rap concert in my back yard... and get some fine honeys to come and hang all over the bands so I don't have to give them money... but yahoo has nothing and neither does google /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,badger, mushroom. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif... it cracks me up sorry

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I found some info... it's info on how to put on a concert in a church, but I can change a few things to make it a concert in my back yard... now I just need some hot babes and a vacation to send the neighbors away to /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh I guess some bands would help too /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif can't just put hot babes on a stage and call it a concert /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

hmm... maybe I'll get Static X...

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well Carl try this.

Figure out how many people you might think will attend this here shindig.

Then go down to your local hub of local government and find out if you can have a permit, heck you may not even be able to do it in your backyard just for the simple fact that you may have enough noise to bother them.

Then count on having security at this here shindig and what are you going to do about parking and what are you going to do about having emergency medical personnel on site.

Basically I think you are stuck banging on a bucket with a stick and some nekkid hippy chicks dancing around with the scraggly, long haired gay driver of their microbus smoking a fat doobie to add ambience. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif