Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Stupidity-the Incredible, but TRUE Story.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Swanson52, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

So I roll back to work after lunch, and my boss asks if he can speak with me in his office. I go in and here is this dude all pissed off and throwing a fit. I did a transmission service for him last week, and now he is complaining that since the service, the transmission will not kick down into passing gear at highway speeds. He's screaming at me, at my boss, calling me names, crap like that. So I offer to drive this rig so I can see what is going on (and so I could leave before I knocked his teeth down his throat). I take it out on the highway, and sure enough, won't kick down into passing gear...but something does not 'seem' right. I make some 'adjustments' and low and behold, the problem is gone. So I wander back to work and into the office. This guy is still yelling at anyone who will listen, which by now is about 10 customers. I put on my very best 'I am the biggest prick on the planet' appearance, and politely tell him 'Sir, I have found your problem. I will do my best to explain it in laymans terms for you. YOUR F*CKING FLOORMATS ARE UNDER YOUR GAS PEDAL! The pedal won't go all the way to the floor because your triple stack floormat system is limiting pedal travel. Have a nice f*cking day'. And I took the rest of today off. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

SCHWEET!!! I hope that Nimrod apologized to your boss for being such a schmuck!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I belive it !!!! I've seen people do stupid sh!t like that and blame it on the last guy who worked on the vichile. I hope you explained it loud enough for the 10 other customers to hear. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

you actually said that? you gotta big pair, man..

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

LOL What a Knob.

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sometimes you just GOTTA!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

People like that should not be driving! What a dumb ****!

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was good what a dumb fawker that guy is lmao!!!!!!!!

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

What a douche-bag!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Hope your boss returned the favor back to the guy! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Been there!

Had one towed-in. R/O says "check for: will not crank". Go out to the lot, sure enough it won't turn over...until I pulled the rolled up floor mat out from under the clutch (clutch/start switch wasn't able to close).

I'm well aware of the "blame-game". People are all-ways extra alert to their cars *after* they bring them in for service, thats just the way it is. They turn around and try to blame us for "makeing problems", when in reality, the problem was there before, they just never noticed it.

It's like when I buy a new pair of shoes. Normaly, I don't give a [censored] what kind of shoes someone has on, but just because I bought a new pair, I tend to notice what everyone else is wearing, it's because it's fresh on my mind.
    (Yep... Thats my "speach", thats the explination I use. It works pretty good too.)