Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sturgis 2003

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Is going to be wild !!!!!! It's the big 100 for Harley Davidson, so they're going all out for this years Sturgis ralley !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I can't wait for all the free concerts. I live about 2.5 miles from the new Harley Dealership in Rapid City. They are planning free concerts. Rumors of Motley Crew to play. Don't know if it's true, but thats a rumor I heard from friend that works as a salesman at the Raoid City Harley Davidson dealership.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

All I can say is that you have a lot of ground photography wise over last year's performance. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

AaHHhhhh, but I own a digital camera now, not just borrowing one, or having pics developed by some yahoo that doesn't give a sh!t about my pics. So it'll be better this year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I took the first two weeks of August off. I am actually going to be one of the off-duty cops they hire to work there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I have always wanted to do that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am pretty sure my Dad is going. He is talking about bringing his bike up to Fort Collins from Arizona on his truck with my buddy, and then he will ride from here (Ft.Collin, CO) to Sturgis. Me and my buddy will follow him up there in his truck. It would be a fun time, thats for sure. Not to mention some with my name (Harley David) has to go at least once to say they have been there.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Let me know. I'd like to meet ya in person. Sturgis is only 20 miles from my house.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hell, anyone comming to Sturgis, let me know. I'd like to meet everyone from CK5.

8. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I will give you a hollar.

P.S. ALL concerts and events are free for me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...................oh yeah........Long Line to enter said concert/event???What long line???????? "Step aside folks....Official police business." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Paul,
    I will see you there, I hope so because I am staying at your house!!!!!!! (well, in your driveway)

My wife and I both have our Harley's ready to rock...

John

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Kewl, kewl. We're pretty easy to find where the house is at now. Nice thing is it's a strait shot to the interstate from the main road. Infact, it runs into the west bound lane of interstate 90 without any turns. I'm also only about 2.5 miles from the big Harley dealership they built along I-90 in Rapid City last year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyracing

We just butchered another cow and have the prime rib picked out that we promised to bring. Hope it doesn't get gobbled before we get there....... If so we will more than make up for it...... I hear you are quite the chef... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I like to cook. Love to BBQ. Wonder if that has anything to do with why I'm so damn fat ???

13. chevyracing

Fat???????? I thought that was just relaxed muscle.....

John

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Nope, it's all blubber.