Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sturgis bike ralley

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sheswatchingme, Jul 20, 2006.

1. sheswatchingme

sheswatchingme Registered Member

New to ck5 but it has been great so far. If anyone gets to the Sturgis bike ralley, look me up, Yellow 73 K5 sits behind the Broken Spoke, beer in the garage fridge!

2. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

hey man im goin to be there im in gillette and lookin for some good 4 wheelin in the black hills.

3. sheswatchingme

We park the Harley during the ralley head for the woods

Black Hills is great 4 wheelin, have a new Garmin with central national parks download, found 12 goldmines 10 miles from our house never new about! The Ralley is great, we are right behind the Spoke in the alley, have 15ft high deck that looks into the Spokes food court, look north over the Spoke and find the Jack Daniels flag on a pole on the deck, you can see it from Lazelle or the highway. Bring beer! If the Blazer isnt there Im in the hills where it is safe.

4. wicked jester

wicked jester 1/2 ton status

Sweet, I just may take you up on that offer :D I might be going down for a few days, depending on what accomodations I can find.

5. sheswatchingme

Ralley camping

We are full of freeloaders, relatives and drunks but my neighbor has a nice setup for tenters, clean showers and walk 1 1/2 block to main street. He still has quite a few spaces left. If any one wants his phone or other info on the ralley PM me.

6. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Hey will be in Sturgis end September or first of October. Afraid to see how much you all have changed since the 50th rally. Hated the way they changed spear fish canyon and rough neck falls area.

Hey do you know a guy who lives on out skirt north of town that has a trike? I think they lived on Ellen, He was an older guy be in late fifties now.

7. sheswatchingme

Many trikes here

Sturgis is our summer vacation land, we are there 2-3 weekends a month, on and off rest of year. Home is Flat farm land in the corner of MN ND SD only mud back home for fun. No mud this year anywhere. Keep the Blazer in fun country. Lots of trikes around, saw probably 15 last weekend, Well be down running the hills over Labor Day also.

8. wicked jester

wicked jester 1/2 ton status

Kool, thats just what I am looking for.

9. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey, I think I am meeting up with AnthonyG for the weekend too, will look ya up. Got a number? PM me