Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

STURGIS-Ralley

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yesterday was the offical begining of this year's motorcycle ralley in Sturgis SD. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I was up there both yesterday and the day befor. Very crouded already !!! Over 180,000 people befor the offical first day. They're projecting half a million by the end of this ralley. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Sunday night Joan Jett was playing at The Full Throttle saloon (The world's largest biker bar) and Foriener was playing at the Bufflo Chip. I personally plan an going to the Throttle this Thurs. for Jackal. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif The ralley can be alot of fun, but I don't like the big crouds. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif I thought I'd give y'all my reports on it sence I'm only 25 miles from Sturgis. Bikes and more bikes everywhere ya look here in the Black Hills. Better get used to it for the next week or so. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Sounds like fun. My step-dad (Tony Sanfelipo) was inducted into the Biker Hall of Fame out there in Sturgis in June. My mind is still out in that area. I have just got to go back there sometime. What a beautiful place!

3. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

Couple of my buddies left for Sturgis on Sunday (they're towing the bikes out - sissies /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ). I absolutely love the Black Hills - I can only imagine how cool it would be riding through.
    If you plan on heading back up there, take the camera and get some interesting shots - particularly of the girls with the painted on latex "clothes" /forums/images/icons/wink.gif (that is, if they haven't already outlawed it this year).

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

WE WANT PICS!!! WE WANT PICS!!!!!!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay,okay, I'll get some pic's for y'all in the next few days. I'm going up tomorrow for the free Jackal concert. 38 Special played last night. Pretty good show. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif Tonight is Georgia Satalites at the Full Throttle Saloon. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Wish I could go, just don't have the time to make it tonight. Hopefully I'll make it to Jackal tomorrow evening. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I saw Jackyl in concert about 8 years ago in Hershey Pa. They were opening for Aerosmith. That was one hell of a concert.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Pics of Biker Babes showing the twins, and I'm not talking V-Twins either, oh wait, can't the letter V be made with cleavage? Well, anyway, you know what I'm talking about. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll try for the pic's, but the cops are really cracking down on the nudity, so not too meny women are poseing for the camera. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Power was knocked out in Sturgis by a lightning strike earlier. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif So didn't have the lighting for pic's. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I can't make any promisses, but I'll try too get some pic's tomorrow. Planning on going to Jackal with a friend. Just found out he might have to work. Hope not, couse there is no way I'll take the K/5 up there. I need to fix the breaks, and the way everyone drives up there is pure crazyness !!!!!!!!
    /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'll try for the pic's, but the cops are really cracking down on the nudity, so not too meny women are poseing for the camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's wrong!!!!!!!!!

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I know, it's disapointing, but that's what's up on main st. Out at Glenco they have signs posted about no nudity. I hear out to the Buffalo Chip the cops are turning a blind eye to it, so I'm heading out that way with the camera. I'm on a quest for pic's of T-n-A !!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm on a quest for pic's of T-n-A !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for Wes and me. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Was up at the ralley earlier today. Got the pic's y'all wanted !!!!! I need to get them developed and then scan them into my computer, but I'll post a link to then. I plan to add them into my werbshots. Today alone, 119 citations for indencent exposure. So it wasn't easy getting the pic's, but I got'em ... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I'm dissapointed, not able to go to the Jackal concert, Oh'well, there'll be other shows. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Friday morning, alot of people heading out. Interstate 90 is packed. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif