Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sub vs. sub... i lost, but it was cool!

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by muddysub, Nov 4, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

there i am sittin at a red light today on my way home from work. when next to me pulls up a hot redhead with some piercings in a lifted 91 sub /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif!! (i'm thinkin "i wanna marry you!") the turn lanes go red and i start creepin into the cross walk, so she does the same, the light goes green and we hit it! she had me off the line (i have 36"s and 3.73s still) and led me all the way through the intersection then i started to catch her (i'm just about floored) when i do get up next to her she stomps on it and leaves me behind!! so i lost but it was cool anyway! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sweet...wait, you didn't follow her in order to get her name/number? That would've been my next move.
    Too bad to hear about your loss. I think that tells you "engine mods come next." /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. muddysub

no i think i need to install the 4.56s that have been sittin in my closet for 4 months! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

and a flexplate

5. muddysub

yes and a flex plate, i made a lot of noise. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Cool, I raced against an older 2wd Suburban the other day, neck and neck but I edged him out. My new engine is going in tomorrow, slightly tweaked to 270 hp, so we'll see what happens...

7. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

Ahh I just need to get the hyperdrive(NOS) in and then no cute looking red head in anything will pass me up. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Maybe something like a hidden jet engine in the back you know the doors burst open kind of like in the MIB LTD /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. It could happen! At least I can still beat my wife's burb. She likes to play alittle sometimes. She never wins. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif