Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Subaru B9 Tribeca

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Capman2k, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Am I the only one who thinks this is the ugliest car on the market right now?

To me, it's a rebadged Nissan Murano with THE UGLIEST grille I have ever seen on anything...

hit up www.subaru.com, it's on the main page...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Looks like all the other sport wagons out there. Reminds me of a VIbe I think the Pontiac Vibes are pretty ugly too.

If i was going to shell out that kind of money for a wagon I think I would get an Audi A3. Not too crazy about Audi's new grills either but at least you get a great car for the money
    Audi A3

3. gone huntin

gone huntin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, it's not a Murano, but it does look very similar. It's got a 3.0 boxer engine and the Murano has a 3.5 V6.

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So....... Subaru actually designed this car themselves????

That just makes the car that much worse... It's one thing to take a car, rebadge it, and put it out with your name on it... It's completely different to totally rip off another companies design... :rolleyes:

I still want my Outback or Forester or WRX, but I shall never forget the Tribeca. I can forgive when I look at cars, but not forget... :doah:

5. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

the subaru baja has got to be the ugliest car ever made. followed closly by that stupid one that's half tent. those two make this thing look like a corvette.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not at all, that thing (Subaru B9 Tribeca) is butt ugly, no it's BUTT FUGLY !!!