Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Subaru seats

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by K5er4Life, Feb 18, 2005.

1. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Have 2 seats in perfect condition out of a 2001 subaru impreza, pefect for replacement seats if yours are all torn up. They have the sliders on them still and doesnt look like it would be too hard to adapt them to your original base. They were only sat in for less than a year before they were taken out because we turned that little sucker into a bad ass little rally car. Anyways I was going to put them in my rig but I got my hands on a new $600 cobra seat for free so now I need to get these suckers out of my wharehouse at work to get my boss of my back, thats why they are a little dusty in the pics because they have been sitting since about february of 2003. I was hoping for $175 for both but Ill take anything thats fair. Prefer local pickup in LA but can meet or deliver within reasonable distance. They are really very clean and show little to no signs of wear on them, the pics make them look dirtier than they are, I shampooed them and they look in factory condition. Sorry if pics are a little big but I dont know how to shrink them.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  2. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Ok, how about 100 bucks, get these things out of here before my boss has a sh!t. Thank you:)