Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Subject? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING SUBJECT!!! *warning - useless and incoherent bragging within*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Subject? WE DON\'T NEED NO STINKING SUBJECT!!! *warning - useless and incoherent bragging within*

So my brother got this 99 Blazer last week... I was thinking it'd be all gay and stupid and my Explorer would be cooler... I like my Explorer and all, but I rode in my brother's Blazer and it's really really really really really nice. It's got about every option with the LS package, and of course his stereo sounds better than mine as usual /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif One day mine will OWN his!!! But yea...

I went to Greeley on Friday and applied for a job at the meat processing plant as a Quality Control manager, and most likely I will get the job since they need people and my brother put in a good word for me with the supervisor... SO that means I'll be out of this gosh-darn state by the end of next month I expect. I'll be sleeping on my brother's couch for a few weeks till I get my own apartment down there, but I won't be complaining... Just to brag... I'll be making about $2000 a month take-home... Either standing around for 8 hours making sure people are cutting up the cows right, or testing stuff for E-Coli and Aids and stuff... Which means some stuff...

1 - I'll be living in Greeley in an alright apartment rather comfortably, with some left for my truck...

2 - Eventually I can trade my Explorer in for a ZR-2 S-10 which would be really really cool to have /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3 - Nothing else...

Just wanted to mention that, have a nice day /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Subject? WE DON\'T NEED NO STINKING SUBJECT!!! *warning - useless and in

Does that wannabe Blazer have some pimp dubs rolling under it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Subject? WE DON\'T NEED NO STINKING SUBJECT!!! *warning - useless and incoherent bragging within*

[ QUOTE ]
    One day mine will OWN his!!!

[/ QUOTE ] sorry but a furd will NEVER own a chevy /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Subject? WE DON\'T NEED NO STINKING SUBJECT!!! *warning - useless and incoherent bragging within*

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll be sleeping on my brother's couch for a few weeks till I get my own apartment down there, but I won't be complaining... Just to brag... I'll be making about $2000 a month take-home...

[/ QUOTE ] He said a couple a weeks.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThats what I love about ya Carl, I wish I were a french spring water spelled backward, still....It may be longer than a few weeks so be patient.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Subject? WE DON\'T NEED NO STINKING SUBJECT!!! *warning - useless and in

Hrmmmmm.... No dubz, just the little baby tires that are the stock size... Not like my 31's that are bigger... but like his small ones that are all small... We were going to take it out four-wheelin today to see if it's any good, but the trail I wanted to go down is CLOSED /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Probably thanks to the same FAWKHEADS (hehe I said ****) who thought it would be fun to do some mudbogging in a swamp in the hills and messed up a bunch of stuff... Thanks for not staying on the trails and making us all look bad whoever you are /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Either that or it's just closed for the season... Either way, there's a locked gate and a private property sign...

Few weeks, few days... What's the difference? I'm not living with my parents either way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just to brag... I'll be making about $2000 a month take-home...

[/ QUOTE ] I remember the good 'ol days when two grand a month was "good money." Just wait Car, Just wait............... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    1 - I'll be living in Greeley

[/ QUOTE ] You better learn spanish Carl /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif!! Have you ever been in the Monfort plant??? On your first day, you should tell one person (just one) that you are an INS agent /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Watch them scatter once word gets around.!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

P.S. This would be a great ice breaker to get the conversation going. Learn it.

"Trabajo para la inmigración y la naturalización. Soy un pices. ¿Miro yo bastante? La oveja a semejanza de BubbaRay y yo aprecian a chicos jóvenes."

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

$2k might not be a whole lot, but it sure will beat the $800 a month I'm making now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And yea it'll probably be full of spanish speaking peeps n stuff... But apperantly everyone in QC speaks English according to my brother... so... yea... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif