Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

subs for sale

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Prembird, May 16, 2001.

1. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

I have 2 12in rockford fosgate xlc subs i bought about 8 months ago and put into storage till i was ready to use them. I have only used them for around 2 months. I got a really good deal on a set of ppi 12's so i have no use for these anymore... I bought them at Brandsmart for over $300 for them. I would like to get $175 (you pay shiping) for them. they are 8 ohm so you could run them parrell into a 2 channel amp and get the right ohm load...

Prembird

If it aint loud then turn it up!

2. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

hey all i still have the subs here.... how about $175 and i pay shipping.....

Prembird

3. Hathaway

Hathaway 1/2 ton status

Hey man no offense but if you really paid that much you got ripped off BIG TIME. XLC's are like MAX 100 bucks. You can get HE2's for like 150 brand new. Sorry to break it to ya.

Dan, '86 K5, 5.0L v8, NP208, TH700R4, open 10bolts front and rear, 3.43gearing, K&N filter, 31x10.50R15 Trailhandlers

4. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

no offense taken.. But one of the reasons they cost so much was the extended warranty i bought on them. But when i got them they where one step down from the power line.... but hey... i just want to get rid of them... i have no use for them at all... if anyone is interested let me know... give me an offer...

Prembird

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey i dont want to insult you at all, but I can afford $100 for the pair with shipping. Let me know if this is an acceptable deal for you.

Bryan

[​IMG]
    Sherman, Tx
    The road goes on Forever and the Party never ends!

6. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

i think if i am goin to go that low i would sell them locally... sorry... maybe i will use them in another car... hell i dont know... i guess i will just have to think about it for awhile...

Prembird

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey I understand that, that's just what I could afford and I thought I'd try. I need some house speakers for my towers and those being 8 ohm sounded good. I'd still need 2 more of the things though. If you decide to sell, let me know...

$100 and a 4 ohm ESX 12" sub new?? hehe

Later
    Bryan

[​IMG]
    Sherman, Tx

8. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

i will think about it.. btw.. what model sud is the esx????

Prembird

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

The sticker on it says ES124, it's their entry level sub. It was installed in a speaker wall but a freind repod the car before it left the shop. Had one burp through it at the time and I dont have a box. But it's in good shape. I was going to run it in the blazer before I realized that the blazer is gonna be chopped up, open topped, open doors, and a great enviroment for theft. Let me know.

Bryan

[​IMG]
    Sherman, Tx