Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Suburban Next Stage

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ratzila, Jan 11, 2004.

1. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

In the next coming weeks I am taking the /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif over to Performance Offroad in Gulfport, Mississippi to lift it
    a few more inches. I'm taking out the 8" springs & replacing it with 12" superlifts. Tne rear I'm going with
    a shackle flip. I might replace the sm465,241 with a T400,205 while I have everything out. No the 4 speed is not going to be for sale,I'll keep it for spare. I will be putting on 44" boggers. If I can get a HD70 a friend has I will be regearing to 6.17 so the rear 14ff might be up for sale. It has 5.13 & a detroit locker with a TSM disc brake kit. The front dana 60 gears will go too, but I'm keeping the detroit locker. I will try to get pics of before & after

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

pictures are a MUST!!...sure sounds sweet /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

WTF? You talk about a Burb like that with no pics?????

Inquiring minds want to see.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Here are the only pics I have [​IMG] & [​IMG] I will get more pics when i get a chance

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Thank you.

Perhaps e mail me some too? That would be a nice addition to my pictures, which turns into the screen saver /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

please tell me that first picture is at speed.. because thats SICK.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    sweet looking burb..

7. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Yes that is a picture of me climbimg a hill that jeeps crawling had to take several attempts. I made it up in one try and did bash the front driver side inner fender and rear passenger quarter panel. It was the first trip since installling the 454 & 5.13 gears & I wasn't used to the extra horsepower.

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That is a sick pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif