Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Suburban poser flex

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mikey von, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Mikey von

Mikey von 1/2 ton status

The family and I were out fishing about 5 minutes from the house. Decided to check out some of the trails. Here are some poser flexing pics. I wanted to take more, but the camera died. The trails are easy but we did find some good hill climbs.

My budget has been restricted to only the necassary upgrades as we are building a house.

It has 4" TC lift with blocks in rear. I want springs all the way around and I really want to ditch the running boards. New tires and wheels will probably be my first purchase. I got tons of plans, just need the cash.

P6160001.JPG

P6160002.JPG

P6160003.JPG

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

those 31's? looks pretty good. ditching the running boards will make it look alot bigger. im jealous of the 6.2 :)

3. Mikey von

Mikey von 1/2 ton status

Yeah those are 31's (well 265/75). I want to put some 33-35's on it. I am thinking 33's just for the cost savings. I think I will pull the running boards today. I will need to get something so the wife can get it (she drives it more than I do). I was thinking some DPI sliders with steps.