Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

suburban pros and cons wat best used for?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Mar 14, 2004.

wat they best for i got and 1500 90 burb with 4 inch and durin my school brake im puttin 3 body are they just used for pullin other trucks on a trailer or can they be trail trucks to got eney pics of eney of them? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

HERE and HERE are pics of a kickass trail burb /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

2. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

They are great on the trail because you can load them with
    everything you need. Here is my /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif [​IMG] climbing a hill in one try that some j**ps took several attempts. It has 8" suspension,3" body, & bushwacker cutouts to clear 39.5 tsl. Next week it will be
    rolling on 44" boggers /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Yeah they can be used on the trail /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

You just have to not mind body damage and /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif doesn't hurt!

There are a bunch of guys on here running them, myself and Tazz there included. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wat they best for i got and 1500 90 burb with 4 inch and durin my school brake im puttin 3 body are they just used for pullin other trucks on a trailer or can they be trail trucks to got eney pics of eney of them? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

4-low is your friend if you got a stock 350. My truck can take out fairly large trees, but body damage is the only downside.

5. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I have a few problems with the rear end dragging sometimes, but then again, thats what the trailer hitch is there for. Overall I am very happy with the performance of my Burb and will continue to surprise people who say "that truck isn't going to make it through there"

Currently I have a 4" lift and runnin 14bff out back, 4.10's and 265/75r16's.

The plans are in the works for some fender /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif and settin a set of 35's under it.

Then it's just total customization and personalization (rock dents and scrapes) /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifLET'S GO WHEELIN !! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ther isnt eny problms witd a boorb if you sta of the smal trayls. thea are veary rumy and can tuw alot of waiht. theay can take yu to and frum english clas veary wel. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Just messing with ya man, good to have a new member. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifW T F ?? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. BOY IM FROM ALABAMA THEY AINT GOT ENGLISH CALSSES

9. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifW T F ?? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]read his first post. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    BOY IM FROM ALABAMA THEY AINT GOT ENGLISH CALSSES

[/ QUOTE ]
    BOY YALL AOUT THEYRE IN THEM BOONIES OR SUMTHIN? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Yeah i know, yours was just funny though, sittin here laughin at it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah i know, yours was just funny though, sittin here laughin at it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm going on the redneck comedy tour! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

13. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

WOOP! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif WOOP!

TRUCK IT UP !!

14. scoutillac

scoutillac 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Depends on where you live. The trails here in the Black Hills are too tight for a suburban, half of them are too tight for my K5.