Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Suburban to Crew Cab seat etc

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by barrett50, Oct 24, 2005.

1. barrett50

barrett50 Registered Member

I have came across a slick 2wd 1988 suburban and want the front seats and console for my 1988 4x4 crew cab....are they swapable? Also what about the doors and wiring...the suburban has power windows and locks and I need the middle doors to replace my doors on the crew cab.

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I'm currently gathering stuff to do the same seat swap in my crew cab (see sig). From all of the searching I've done it appears you're on the right track using Suburban stuff. I haven't actually done it yet so I can't be sure but like I said that seems to be the right combo of parts.

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

yep just get all of it . seats/tracks. and dont forget the 2 inner supports that the track bolts to. then the stuff will bolt up to where your bench was and just need to pop on the inner brackets and drill a hole in each inner rear seat mount area. easy swap.

4. DEMON44

DEMON44 Low-Tech Redneck

It's that easy hey?

I recently was able to pickup both front highback burb buckets and the console out of an '89. And was thinking about inserting them into the CC.