Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

suburban.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Jul 10, 2000.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

I saw a sweet suburban today in one of the local hotel parking lots. I'll try and take a few pics with my digital camera tomorrow after work if it's still there. A few of you mud bus fanatics might like to see it.

L8r,

.Riz.

2. A Mud Bus? Come on, we aren't that big !!! So did you get the pic? I like to see new ideas !!

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>IF YOU'RE SCARED, SAY YOU'RE SCARED !!

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Damn. The burb was gone. Probably in town just for the weekend. It was about 6" lifted with 35" Mickey Thompson's on it and he had the axles all gusseted up nice and strong like. I wanted to talk to him and get some pics to share. Oh well. By the way, the reason I called it a mud bus was that a freind of mine once had a lifted burb and the personalized plates said MUD BUS that went through the muck like nobody's business. Maybe I'll see if I can dig up some old pics of his instead.

L8r,

.Riz.