Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Suburbans for sale. :(

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Ddragggon, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

allright, due to horrendous circumstances, better known of as `Reality kicking my ass' I need to sell some vehicles. 3 of them to be exact.

1st up: 1977 C20 suburban. 454/400, Trailering special. this thing's ugly, but dependable. the passenger side head has begun leaking oil into the cylinder, but compression is still good, and I still manage between 12 and 13 MPG on it. I will be replacing the tranny filter this week, and probably installing an oil pan gasket at the same time. Manual crank tailgate, although I have a spare power tailgate on the parts truck. $1600 Arizona tags, expire in jan 04.

Second, 1973 K20 suburban `Burbanzilla'. I don't want to sell it, but...

350/350/205 D44/14BFF Engine is shot, but still moves it around without much trouble. front D44 needs a rebuild ( 1 broken axle shaft, ball joints are shot) currently has 1600 watts of stereo in it, that I'm contemplating ripping out of it, to install in my hypothetical new vehicle. I would like to get $2500 for this, but start throing offers around on it. Arizona tags, expire this month. if no one offers/buys it soon, I'll register it in california, and keep trying.

Finaly: 1973 C10 suburban. (parts) 454/no transmission. I bought this because I needed the tranny, and figgured the 454 would come in useful in the future. the 454 is slated to go in Burbanzilla, but no point in it, if I'm selling it really. salvage title, unregistered in Arizona. $1000 with the 454, 300 without, or willing to package it with Burbanzilla. this thing's still in arizona, so I'll have to ask for fuel money, or we'll have to take your truck/car hauler to get it. this truck has front end damage from an accident. frame is bent, front clip is toast, but the body is good.

I also have some 454 parts laying around... set of heads off a 427, performer intake, comp-cams RV cam, etc. also have the wireing harness from the 73 parts truck in the back of the suburban.

if you're interested, send me an eMail: rmay@californiaturbo.com
    AIM: Ddragggonwork
    or a Private message.

Prices are of course Negotiable.
    thankyou,

-Rich

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Re: Suburban MEGA BLOWOUT +++ SALE OMG!! ( so-cal)

In your "pile of parts", do you happen to have a set of pulleys for a long water pump?

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Performer Intake, squarebore or spreadbore? I am thinking about a picking up a spreadbore that'll fit a q-jet.

4. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Spreadbore, for a quadrajet, and no spare pully's.

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I don't know what's worse... the fact I have to sell these, or the fact no one's interested.

Top.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'm interested, but I'm 23423098528496820495 miles away /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm interested in the 454 in AZ - is it for sale by itself? Miles? Accessories? Can hear run?

8. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I don't think I could make it start. its been sitting out in Maricopa since august 2001, has no transmission hooked up to it, and still entombed in the suburban. I scavenged the starter, and exhaust manifolds, and possibly the alternator, although I don't recall. power steering pump is there, and all applicable brackets for everything is there. this is a 73, so there's no smog pump on it. it did run and drive fine until I parked it there, even with the front end mangled to hell. I'd consider selling the engine, but only if Burbanzilla sells first. if I can't get burbanzilla to sell, then I'm going to do the 454 swap into it, with the cam, intake, heads, etc, and call it a nifty toy instead of a truck.

if you really want a 454, I do have the one in the yellow truck... it needs new valve seals, but it is my daily driver.

-Rich

9. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

one more top.