Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Success at Morris Mountain!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by Mr.Chevy4x4, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

My K5 and a tube truck on duce and a halfs were the only 2 to make it up Punisher! It was awesome! Ran the gauntlet with no trouble. Went straight up the middle of the good, the bad, and the ugly! I have to say....that was the most fun I ever had with my clothes on!

I will try to get some pictures posted as soon as I can get them from the other guys that went.

If you have never been to Morris Mountain you need to plan a trip. Awesome trails and they are building new ones. Plenty of mild to medium dificulty trails to fill the day, and several extremely dificult trails if you are up to the challenge.

Mike

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Definitely post up some pics, I'd love to see some of your truck in action. We took my wifes Rubi up there last Oct and had a blast, once I'm done with my K5 I plan to take it up there.

3. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

never been to morris mtn, would love to when i finish my k5. soon i hope, is it near grey rock? similiar terrain?

4. greyhoundjc

greyhoundjc 1/2 ton status

Definatly need some pictures. Those are some pretty tough obstacles. I was at the park for the St. Patricks Day ride and I was too afraid to try those (still need some skid plates).

5. Krazy Kid

Krazy Kid 1/2 ton status

Mike, I heard that you was cutting-up at the Mtn. Some bud's of mine where there in their Broncos. Rick

6. Mr.Chevy4x4

Mr.Chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I was there with a bunch of the bronco guys. My buddy Jarrad has the big orange bronco with the exoskeleton. We had a great time. You need to come join us next time we go.

Mike

7. Krazy Kid

Krazy Kid 1/2 ton status

Would have this time but had Guard Drill.

8. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Sounds lie oyu had a good time Mike. Get some pics up. Maybe someday I'll get this Suburban done and be able to wheel this here state of Alabama before I have to leave.