Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sucky saturday night...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by diesel4me, Nov 5, 2005.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Hasn't been a good night..Ever notice just when your life is going along pretty smooth,everything can go to hell in a matter of minites??

I was supposed to go see Kathy Mattea in concert in NH tonite--but she had to cancel,she's got laryngitis--now I'll have to go the rescheduled date,feb.3rd to Keene NH.(or lose 84 bucks for the 2 tickets..) .with my luck it will be a blizzard then! ..Hope she recovers ok though,I'm not mad at her!..its just the way my luck runs this week..

Yesterday,my older brother calls me--says a friend of ours I havent seen since 1995 when he moved to florida has been hospitalized for 2 months--he contracted chemically induced hepatitis when he worked for Norton sandpaper company from the chemicals used in the manufacturing process--he was very ill for about 2 years,then made a remarkable recovery..but his doctors warned his liver would probably give out in 20 years or so..they sent him home last week,and he's in pretty bad shape..sucks,he was a great guy,he was an expert bodyman and we built many cars and trucks in his garage years ago,and parted out 100 or more GM 4x4's that were about to be junked..I'm gonna miss him.. :(

Then,tonight (bad luck always comes in 3's,right?)--a guy who used to be a "friend" during my early 20's ,until he F***** me over one time too many calls my house!.. :angry1: :angry1: ..I'm very pissed this guy has the balls to ever call me again..here's why..

this is long,as all my posts lately have been--so skip it if you dont want to hear about my story with this nut case..

I only hear from him when he needs something,or is in trouble!--and he's been in a LOT of trouble,everything from doing time for sexual assault on a minor,to drug possession,and even rape!..I had to drive 90 miles from my job,and take time off work once,and be grilled by detectives about 20 years ago,about the supposed rape charge.. :mad: --

I had to prove to them he was with ME the day the rape supposedly happenned! (he just happens to show up at my moms house that weekend before,and I hadn't seen him in years..-"I just stopped by to see if you were around"--ya right!..)

I happened to be at my parents house,and I was going to put a rear coil spring lift kit in my 69 GTO--he says "lets do it at my house,my dad has a floor jack and all the tools"--so like a moron I agree and go there and do it--it was dark when I left,and I went back to my moms house) --

Luckily we had several other witnesses that said they saw us elsewhere that day--but I made it clear to the detctives I didn't know him very well anymore,hadn't hung around with him in several years until that day..and that IF he did it,it wasn't the day I was with him.(but I wouldn't put it past him either!).We were riding in my 69 GTO,taking a "test drive " to see how it rode with the rear end lifted up,and several other people in his neighborhood saw us(pretty hard to miss a GTO burning the tires ! )

--the girl accusing him said he was driving a red bronco or blazer--I had a silver/black 72 K5,that I drove to the PD--they showed it too her,she said NO,thats not the truck!",but he was driving a maroon GMC "Z71" 4x4 pickup--and his father had a maroon blazer.. :eek1: :thinking: I told the dectectives the girl might have picked the wrong day,but I didn't doubt he might have molested her!..and that I was very unlucky to have been with him that day..they agreed,and I was sent on my way..needless to say,I never wanted to see this a$$hole again!! :mad: he was never charged for the rape--lack of evidence..I would not doubt he did it right before he came to my moms house.. :mad:

I told him 3 years ago to never call me,or come here again!..
    I hadn't seen him for a good many years before that-like 10!-then one day he calls out of the blue,and wants me to work on his motor home--I reluctantly said OK,after much begging and apologizing--I needed money bad,otherwise I'd NEVER have agreed!--so I go to his house,like an idiot!

--but as I was trying to remove the rotted bolts from the exhaust manifold,he dissapears inside the motor home--next thing I know a taxi drops a girl off at his house,and he goes inside and f***s her while I'm trying to fix the dam thing,and he's supposed to be helping me! :mad:

I knew he used to smoke pot years ago..I learned that day he was snorting heroin,and now I understood his manic stare,his compulsive obsessiveness with everything(wicked anal!)--his beligerant attitude towards other drivers,and the guys behind the parts store counters,and his attitude towards me!..

He always was a little "off kilter" but I noticed now he was a lot like Charles Manson!..he had a thing for young girls,I always thought he was perverted--I only put up with him because I needed the money--we never were close friends--I never fully trusted him ever,and I REALLY don't now! :yikes:

-I regret ever going there to help him again..when will I ever learn to STOP being a good samaritin to those who dont deserve it??
    I've been screwed over by him many other times too--worked for him for two weeks once many years ago,mixing cement,and painting cement block and brick walls--got a total of 150 bucks!--and I had to drive 25 miles each way too.. :mad:

-I'll never ride in his vehicles again--he left me stranded in a burger king parking lot once about 15 years ago--had to walk 5 miles home,because he didn't like me calling him a jerk--he drives up to the drive thru window and hands the lady a 100 dollar bill--she said they cant take anything over a 20--so he tells her to shove his food order up her a**...nice guy huh?..looking back,I'm probably lucky I GOT to walk away..

I took a huge chance riding with him to the parts store the day I fixed his motor home..he was probably higher than a kite,and he got in several arguments with other drivers!..I noticed he'd gotten much worse as far as his attitude since I'd seen him last..when he said he was snorting "crank".I knew instantly I was in the wrong place at the wrong time AGAIN!!...I must be retarted to help people--the things you have to do just to make money..

I wanted nothing more to do with him,I just wanted to finish the job,and get the hell away from him!--after I was done,I went home,he calls,--I told him to stay away,dont call me,etc..he persisted,drove me and my mom nuts with his phone calls at all hours for several weeks!..then he asks me to drive him to a methadone clinic 30 miles away every day,so he can high for free!!--OR he'd call the cops and tell them I was a druggie if I refused! --HOW F***** is that???. :screwy: .he's got a record a mile long,I've never been arrested once in my life--I told him to go ahead if he wanted to call them!..
    I wasn't worried!

I told him he was nuts,and to stay the hell away...he shows up at my house 9 months later,says "he's sorry"..we was doing it for a girl he liked ,and was giving her the dope in exchage for sex! now he's "clean",and sorry for all the trouble he caused..:surepal: ..I told him I cared not what his excuse was,to GET LOST,and never come here again,or I'd call the cops..I doubt he stopped "using"..even if he did,he's run out of second.third,and fourth chances with me--NO WAY do I want to ever be seen with this goon again.. :mad:

I was hoping he was in jail, had OD'd by now,or moved away,because for 3 years I hadn't heard from him!..now he calls,and tells my mom he's moved ,his parents bought a new home in a town 5 miles away from his old one!...

He's called twice already,luckily I wasn't home..my mom told him I don't really LIVE here,in hopes of keeping him away--but then he says "OH,so your ALL ALONE there now huh?... :doah: :mad: ..the last thing I need is him to come here when I'm not home..I fear for HER safety now!--I doubt very much that he's changed any,and like I said before,he's weird,and I dont trust him..

I wouldn't doubt he'd come here and try to get my mom to give him money,or talk her into doing work on her house! (she asked if he still has his chimney sweep bussiness--he said "yes,but all my employees are in jail!--so I'm working alone-- :surepal: :rotfl: )..doesn't suprise me one bit--I feel he should be there as well..he hires addicts to do one days work,then never sees them again once they get their pay..

He's a schister in the first degree--he preys on the elderly,and bilks them out of lots of money for shoddy repairs..does "handyman" jobs like house painting,and masonary work as well as chimneys..

What would you guys do about someone like this,who likes to harass and stalk people,and make them feel uneasy all the time..BUBBA?? any advice??--should I get a restraining order,or do I start looking for a weapon??.. :eek1: ..

This guy was a fruitcake,a looney tune last time I saw him--and no way am I getting involved with him again.I bet he's worse now than before!.I know he had a gun last time I saw him..wouldn't doubt if he's used it on someone too.. :eek1: He has lots of enemies,from his shady dealings with others..ripped a lot of people off too..made promises he never kept,never paid money owed,etc..

I'd like to just tell him once and for all I dont want to ever see or hear from him,period..but I know when I tell him so,or if I get the cops involved,he'll take it personally,and make my life a living hell like before..I dont want a war,--I just want him to get lost and stay away..wish they'ed moved a lot further away!.. :angry1:

Anyone have a spare room or vacant lot in arizona?? -- Lifes to long to live like this... :(

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

That guy sure sounds nuts... kinda like someone I would see in a movie. I don't have any advice, but good luck to 'ya. :crazy:

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

round 2.... :(

He called again while I was away at a swap meet in CT today.. :mad: --then,a few minites later,my mom said someone was knocking at the door! :eek1: --she was terrified ,thinking it was him!--but it was another guy I know who was supposed to help me cut some trees down,and he didn't know I went to the swap meet..she saw him as he drove away,and heaved a sigh of releif when she realized it wasn't the guy who's been calling.. :doah:

I'm not going to have me or my mom held hostage in our own home,and be afraid to answer the phone every time it rings,fearing its him... :mad: I'm going to tell him nicely ONCE to knock it off,and that I didn't miss him one bit the three years I heard nothing from him-(I wonder if he was in jail or detox !).I suspest he's in trouble again..usually is every time I hear from him.. :mad: I'm never helping him again...EVER!..

All I know is its going to stop!..my next thread might be asking Bubba about a restraining order if this persists..I have way too many other problems here at home to deal with without this moron's S^^*!.. :angry1: