Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sugar Bowl Tickets

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by JohnSPledg, Dec 9, 2003.

1. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

I was hoping some of you So Cal guys who got screwed out of the sugar bowl might have some tickets you're looking to unload. If you can help me out, I can be reached at JohnSPLedg@aol.com or 225-413-4052.

2. playtoy1

playtoy1 Registered Member

usc didnt get screwed to bad /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif my sympathies
    good thing they still get a co championship that is if they can win the real national championship game usc vs U OF M
    but they have to beat michigan good luck /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    M GO BLUE
    hail to the victors
    my opinions on the final bcs standings

1.oklahoma
    2.michigan
    3.ohio state
    4.usc
    5.texas
    6.lsu
    just my opinion though i am biased 5 out 11 schools in big ten in the top 25

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

My ass Michigan should be second. USC got screwed.
    And the Ducks ruined Michigan's season. They were too scared to play us pre-season last year at home because they didn't want to get beat and have it ruin their "championship year", instead they decided to play us this year at our home and we DID ruin their championship year. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Just had to put in my 2 cents and give a big "Go Ducks!" and congratulate ourself for ruining Michigan. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    GO DUCKS!

4. playtoy1

playtoy1 Registered Member

my opinion was based on after the bowl games when they beat usc to ruin there chance at a co championship

by the way is oregon even in a bowl this year /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif just messin with ya