Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Summit is Awesome

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by sarazk5, Jun 21, 2002.

1. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

I placed my order yesterday and of course got it today. New manifold, cam, valve covers, timing chain set, head bolts and push rods!

I pick up my engine from the Machine Shop tomorrow morning! Then i get to paint it all. My engine should look pretty sweet when it is done, not to mention it should run awesome too!

Only thing that will be holding me up is I'm waiting on a Complete Engine Bolt Kit I ordered from Back East. UPS says it won't be here till the 25TH. That should give me more time to try to figure out where to do the install at!

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Good luck Sara.. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Should have paid the extra 9 bucks and got the rest of the order second day air.

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Kool! I think that you'll be estatic about the engine,I know I was when mine was done, But I still gotta change out the heads, cam, gear drive, and hi flo water pump......in due time!
    Good luck with the assembly if I had room here I'd let you use my drive way, But I got to keep it clear around here.Sorry, hope you find someplace to do all this.

Bill C /forums/images/icons/cool.gif