Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Summit racing is great!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by neverendingproject, Dec 8, 2006.

1. neverendingproject

neverendingproject 1/2 ton status

I had ordered some stuff on the 4th, then on the 7th (when I was supposed to recieve it) they say it has been returned, so I call them today (8th) and they say they will get it out today and it will be here tomorrow.

If that isnt customer service, I dont know what is.:D Just thought I'd share.

2. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

i almost ordered my carb from them on the 6th. i went ahead and ordered it from jegs. free 1-2 day shipping baby! its going on right now.:D its scheduled to get here by 4:30 today. i

ts nice to know that a large company like that can have good customer service.

3. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

I always go with Summit. Only use Jeg's when I have to. Mainly because Summit just seems a bit cheaper priced and get's it to me quicker.

Summit has always done me right, though.

4. vortec

vortec 1/2 ton status

summit and jeg's both kick a$$. :thumb: i've had only good experiences in dealing with both. that's not to say i've never had an issue with either, but they always do something cool, like upgrade the product at no charge or waive the shipping fee, etc. and no, i don't work for either. i just respect a company that actually does what they are supposed to.

5. PsRumors

PsRumors 1/2 ton status

I live in GA and we have a Summit distribution center and store about 70 miles from here. If I can get by there I will buy from Summit otherwise it's Jegs.

If Summit has the item in stock it is suppose to be here in one business day. It has ALWAYS taken 2 days to get me the stuff even when I call in to check availability.

6. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Summit rocks! Always delivered on time and never a screw up.:bow: