Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SUMMIT TRUCK FEST Sept. 7

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JK5, Aug 29, 2002.

1. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

SUMMIT RACING TRUCK FEST held at the Akron Retail Store on Sept. 7 /forums/images/icons/cool.gif This is a FREE Show!! It is for all kinds of trucks, but last year there was mainly 4x4's!! They told me they are having a rubicon, balance rack and many other things to play with!!! They are also having gifts and prizes!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Come-on who's all going!!! I'm gonna be takin' some pics.........

2. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Hey, I'll be there and take pics too! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Also, Shannon Campbell, Lance Clifford(POR Webamster) and Mike Shaffer will be there!!!!!

3. OneInTheSun

OneInTheSun 1/2 ton status

As of right now, I intend on being there. I drove over there last weekend to pick up some stuff. I now have a new favorite store. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I have the Truck Fest flier laying around somewhere, but is there a site with more details (schedule, etc.)? I don't see anything on Summit's site. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

4. JK5

No, no web site info that I know of, I plan on getting there around 8:00.....basically the lot holds about 350 trucks......get there before 12:00 if you plan on running or showing your truck!! Last year, they closed the lot around 1:00....it was a very good showing!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You can give them a call, that is where I got my info I posted!! 1-800-230-3030

5. TanMan

TanMan Registered Member

I am going to try being there too by 11AM. No Blazer to take this year, but I hope to see you all there. Bruce

6. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

The '76 is down for now but I'll be running the '95 Grand Cherokee on 31's on the easier rock-crawl. I have a magazine somewhere arund here that showed last year's. We need more CK5 NorthEast Ohio coverage here, guys. If you see a tall handsome dude with a semi-mohawk, say hello to EDdaTREE! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

BTW...the coverage in the mag from last year says there will be a roll-on dyno for free. You could find out your rear-wheel hosepower! You can run the easy or semi-hard rock-crawl for free. You can get your mug or truck in the magazines for free. You can win free stuff. The easy rock-crawl can be done by stockers. Just show up...I'm bringing a ton of people!

8. JK5

Ed, I talked to Summit they said the Dyno will NOT be there /forums/images/icons/frown.gif .....I guess it didn't work that well!!! But, everything else will!!!

9. JK5

ttt

10. JK5

ttt

11. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

This time I am going no matter what! (I missed Canfield). I did go to Summit truckfest last year, and it was kewl! I vowed to myself I would return this year, with my truck ready to run the rockcrawl, but alas! I am still in the middle of my one ton conversion! Still gonna go though, lookin forward to seeing JK5 run the rocks! Hope ta meet some people out there!

12. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I got an e-mail today and it said the show is from 9am to 6pm....

13. JK5

Yep....I talked to them to, but the Clubs are going be there early, because some have traillors and campers, I guess they want to give them some time to get organized!!

14. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Summit Racing Truckfest tomorrow, Sept 7!

15. JK5

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif be there or BE "SQUARE" /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif