Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sun devil auto

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TheSunDanceKid, Aug 3, 2006.

1. TheSunDanceKid

TheSunDanceKid Registered Member

ah so check it out i took my blazer to sun devil auto in arizona because of my trans problem in ealyer thread see if they could fix it and they gave me an estement of 1200-1900$ that seemed a little strange considering a brand new transmission was bought from them in feb by my friend who owned the truck before me his dad also ownes a garage where the trans was put into the truck so i took it to his dads shop they changed the trans fluid and filter and it runs perfectly i duno seems this to be a little odd of sun devil as a well knon trans shop in arizona to do this so any of you in arizona or nevada hopefully reading this you probably dont want to go there

also my friends dad used to have them do all there trans work they got at the shop till things like this started happening
    just thought id inform some of you arizona and nevada people

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

Slow down.

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Sun Devil Auto is also well known by alot of people to be rip offs, not enough i guess though.

4. TheSunDanceKid

TheSunDanceKid Registered Member

lol sorry i am quite pissed i got to the shop and they were trying to take it down to a different shop of theres after i told them not to do anything further with the truck and i would pay for anything theyve already done