Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sunday afternoon trail report

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Crusarius, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

sunday met at tableemsa bout 2:30 give or take we think we finally fixed the notorious jeep coil issues (we all hope!!!!) head out to raw deal and try to kill fred and test my new locker was a good trip just matt fred and myself made it

if anybody happens to see any pieces of freds truck on the trail I think we discussed a shrine for him /forums/images/icons/smile.gif please bring those back so we can erect a memorial for fred we all know he worked so hard to keep his truck clean /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

awww... not too much fell off freds truck, it just got re-contoured. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Fred? As in FWP? Oh no, don't tell me he bashed up that nice K5?

4. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

bashed is such a harsh word I prefer rockmodified /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. FWP

FWP CRS

Those guys are blowing it out of proportion/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif. Small dent in passenger side door, nothing too serious. The rock sliders slid under a rock outcropping and jammed me up. I put the bumper through some good testing, and it held up nice, I still have tail lenses/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif. I wanted to redeem myself from not running the upper part of Raw Deal last time. Matt came away with a little cab damage when the Great Pumpkin slid into a hole and landed on the passenger side. Keith had some minor stuff on the already beat up chrome he's using for bumpers. The weather was perfect, and a good time was had by all.

6. Crusarius

Crusarius 1/2 ton status

WHAT??? I SCRATCHED MY BUMPERS ???? damnit thats it I am not allowed to wheel with you guys anymore your a bad influence

hehe it was a great day

7. FWP

FWP CRS

You funny.... everybody funny.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif