Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sunday at The Puyallup 4x4 Swap meet

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by donimator, Mar 7, 2002.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

A few of us are meeting at the South Hill mall at 7:30 in front of Target. Then, we can all show up at the meet together and find the good deals. It would be great to see about 10 fulsize chevys showing up at the meet together./forums/images/icons/smile.gif So far the list includes
    donimator (Don Davenport)
    dyeager535
    90blazerk5 (Owen)
    79flatbed
    trcksr4me

Let me know if you are interseted in meeting with us. This is a good chance to meet up with some fellow ck5'rs and talk about the NW club. I was also planning to have pizza at Godfathers on South Hill. It is just up the road from the fairgrounds. How about 2:00 or 3:00. That gives us pleny of time to look around the swap meet and make some deals. If anybody has a better idea for the time, let me know. It is tennative right now.

2. 76_Cheyenne

76_Cheyenne 1/2 ton status

Is this in Puyallup, Washington. If it is where in Puyallup cause I'd love to come.

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Puyallup is about 10 miles from Tacoma. Where are you coming from and I can give you directions to the mall to meet us.

4. 76_Cheyenne

76_Cheyenne 1/2 ton status

I'm coming from Sammamish / Redmond area. I know I get on I-5 South. What exit from there?

5. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

You would go South on 405 to 167. South on 167 to 512. West on 512 up the hill to the South hill mall exit. aka hwy 161. Or you can go south on I-5 to East 512 then take the south hill mall exit. Whichever is easier for you. I will pm ya my cell number.

6. anatomiczero

anatomiczero 1/2 ton status

I'll be there, I'll stay til about 1.

7. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I'll be there but I'll have to drive that lil POS isuzu p/u /forums/images/icons/frown.gif..... beast is still going in and out of surgery, but the 14 bolt is all in one piece now, and the shackle flip is done on one side /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

If you or anyone coming from up North isn't sure how to get there, we can all meet, as I know my way, and am starting from Renton. I will be glad to lead the way if anyone is interested. Be advised, I drive the speed limit, sorry : )

9. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

10. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

hopefully I'll be there, means getting up at 6:00 which sucks, but I wanna go so I guess I have to. Haven't slept in for 2 weeks now thanks to the truck project. Oh well.

11. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Everything Is still a go. 7:30 in front of Target at the South Hill mall.

12. im_2gr82h8

im_2gr82h8 Registered Member

count me in too. Suckes to get up that early, but I'll be there.

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

missed the swap, and that totally f-ing sucks. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I'll bet there were tons of good cheap D60s there for me and I missed out. Being sickly sucks.

J

14. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I only saw 2 d60's One one 650 with no hubs and rotors, and the other one was 700 with no hubs and rotors. There was a Dodge Dually D60 for 600 complete. Your best bet is to probaly get one from Odie up here in Roy.

15. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, but $1250 (after I get hubs) isn't really cheap unless you are comparing it to dynatrac or boyce. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i keep hearing from other 4x4 buddies how they got one for $500-750 (of course, isnt it ALWAYS the other guy that gets the hook up?!). At any rate, I am trying to be patient so i can score one at a good price... but at the same time I wanna be 1-ton for Blazer Bash. arrrrrhhhgggg!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif some one take pitty on me and sell me one cheap already! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J