Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sunday BOTD...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, May 23, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Enjoy... NOTE**** This picture below is not work,child, or family friendly. Use caution when veiwing...

[​IMG]

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

may not be work friendly, but who cares!!!!!! keep up the good work! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I apoligize to everyone who saw this... is this to graphic with the see-threw bathing equipment? If yes, I am sorry, if no, then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i would say that is pushing it to the extreme limit

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Okay sorry, if you want, you may delete it. I will stick with regular pics from now on. I apoligize again, sorry /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Nah, not too graphic... keep em' coming!

7. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

At least it was posted in the lounge. This is the perfect place for things like this. Oh and at least he thought to put the little warning at the top. Keep up the good work. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Hey, look over there, a landing strip! let's set it down there. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

P.S. in the future let's try to keep to semi covered, this is after all a family site, right? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey, look over there, a landing strip! let's set it down there. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

P.S. in the future let's try to keep to semi covered, this is after all a family site, right? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why my 2nd post asked if this showed to much. I will keep them clean and covered from now on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

They have been getting scimpier and scimpier everyday. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    They have been getting scimpier and scimpier everyday. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif As long as there's a warning, .... well.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, there should be a warning with this.

*The following model may not be of legal age in all 50 states.*

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

I'm trying to determine the difference between this one and the last few... this one has hair where the others didn't, as far as I can tell, but this pic doesn't show much more, IMHO.

Now, I'm a big fan of the BOTD and I get huffy when you're late in posting /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ... but given the fambly nature of the board, yeah, you gotta draw a line somewhere.

(I'd draw her line... wait... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

Anyway, if you're worried about limits, sadly I think most of the Wicked Weasel ladies are over the top.

-- A

14. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyway, if you're worried about limits, sadly I think most of the Wicked Weasel ladies are over the top.

[/ QUOTE ]
    how about this if they are over the top put a warning in the title and put a link to the pic instead of posting the pic. then if someone wants to see its there choice to click the link /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

you are picking some really ugly girls

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you are picking some really ugly girls

[/ QUOTE ]

If you got better send them. No-one has been sending my pictures, except Corby sent me a site so I have to choose for my own liking. Send me some pics if you want /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    how about this if they are over the top put a warning in the title and put a link to the pic instead of posting the pic. then if someone wants to see its there choice to click the link /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mudhog, That's an excellent Idea. Give me some pointers for pics that are over the top, like this one is over the top because you can see through and see her belongings. What about size of the swimsuit. After I find out this information I will beable to decide if I need a warning in the title with a link, or just a pic /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. mudhog

i would always have a warning in the title because the site that its from will leave a cookie on your pc so someone surfing from work would get that cookie and then could possibly get in trouble because there boss thinks they are going to that site /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif as for going to far with them id say if the swim suit is see through or you can actually see anything then just post the link to the pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

If I always have a warning in the title, what should it say?

Okay no more see-through or stuff like that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thanks

20. mudhog

just something like not work or kid friendly