Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sunday Thread combining

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FL84K5, Sep 22, 2002.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Thanks to the treehuggers....my scanner and printer have taken a poo on me. Feel free to join in with a thread combination!

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Thanks to the treehuggers..

[/ QUOTE ]
    I also would like to join in. I found out that my "alternate" position for my tube bender isn't going to work unless I do more drilling and the ram is most definately not going to work, so how do I break to the wife that I need another bill for a porta power? And so I come in to do some internet stuff, I get computer/software crashing looking like a pileup on the 99 just cause I want to listen to a little down home music. And of course I can't a f'n thing I'm looking for (see previous thread for rant).

So, I would like to join in with everyone else to tell the *#(#*@ ((&amp;*(# ###$^%^ ^^#%# tree huggers they need to take a long leap off a short cliff and to beautify America, nuke a gay baby whale.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thanks to the treehuggers..

I had to get off my lazy butt and do yard work. On a positive not, I'm sure I made some of them cry when I cut down the new trees coming up. (Take these home and hug them all ya want.)